Goodbye Entropians...Goliat singing off...

Status

Goliat33

Guardian
Great movie, sorry to see you leave this world, GL

Rapido

Arkadia perhaps :)

Oh... the drama.:laugh:

Don`t worry. You`ll be back at some point.

Good luck with wherever you're going, probably time better spent than here :D

Oh, you'll be back. You all will be back. You. You. You. And especially you!

Oh... the drama.:laugh:

Don`t worry. You`ll be back at some point.

:laugh: Yes it is a drama but i am not sure if I am getting a Oscar for it....

Maybe I will be back one day but how the things stand not going 2 bee soon...cheers

great video, MA/SDS take note, another long term player lost to another game.....

Normally I would say delete these kind of threads. But as more and more old players (with the income !) leave and seeing no communication whatsoever from SDS nor MA. I Find my self not finding these threads so bad anymore. This is what you created MA and SDS. Old Players leaving and only casual players / wow players sticking.

Gl in any other game. Soon more of us will follow

Normally I would say delete these kind of threads. But as more and more old players (with the income !) leave and seeing no communication whatsoever from SDS nor MA. I Find my self not finding these threads so bad anymore. This is what you created MA and SDS. Old Players leaving and only casual players / wow players sticking.

Gl in any other game. Soon more of us will follow

And they come back also !! Plenty examples of that. No monthly subscription fee involved. Its beyone me why people feel they need to announce they leave ? The wisdom I gained after +8 years with EU is that theese dramatic statements that " more and more " leave is just taken out of air. Theres a steady flow of players inside with ups and downs due to certain economic happenings in the world.

Not many has succeeded to actually uninstall and never log back in. Atleast not on my friendslist ;)

And they come back also !! Plenty examples of that. No monthly subscription fee involved. Its beyone me why people feel they need to announce they leave ? The wisdom I gained after +8 years with EU is that theese dramatic statements that " more and more " leave is just taken out of air. Theres a steady flow of players inside with ups and downs due to certain economic happenings in the world.

Not many has succeeded to actually uninstall and never log back in. Atleast not on my friendslist ;)

It's not all about the loot...just don't like direction where this game is going, nothing more....And it was not so easy for me 2 decide 2 leave this World...but I did...

It's not all about the loot...just don't like direction where this game is going, nothing more....And it was not so easy for me 2 decide 2 leave this World...but I did...

If you manage to leave then good luck with the rest of your life indeed ! Its just safer to say your on a extended break when it comes to EU thats all ;). And since it costs you nothing to stay out and you only have to log in once in a while to keep your acount id say thats a better alternative.
The movie was kinda cute though :ahh:

If you manage to leave then good luck with the rest of your life indeed ! Its just safer to say your on a extended break when it comes to EU thats all ;). And since it costs you nothing to stay out and you only have to log in once in a while to keep your acount id say thats a better alternative.
The movie was kinda cute though :ahh:

Thx....I recive well your advice and I will stay Frozen deep inside the space maybe something will change in the future....

See ya tomorrow,

Good video btw... )

See ya tomorrow,

Good video btw... )

:laugh:

Thx but it's not like that belive me.......My agony last for the last 7-8 month,my login in become in this time every and each day more rare,instead of hours as beafore i start 2 login in after few days then days become a weeks and now weeks becoming a month's....And yes I did have a plenty of my free time i just lost every interest for EU and yes I found The game that Acctualy do much more and keep my adrenaline lev. always hi but keeps me positive,I found the game where Your skills have a meaning and where Support listen voice of the happy&not happy customer...Yes there is a game outside that doing all of this for me and game that help's me 2 fortgot even some great memories from my Lost life in EU....

As long as you keep posting here, it means you haven't yet managed to leave EU... ;)

If you are an ex-smoker you know what I mean. :ahh:

leaving is almost impossible, I suggest a downgrade in skill/hunt/mine/or everything instead.
It works often wel to minimise cost to play or even a good way to exit with slowly reducing items and skills.

uff I think it's hard to define leaving in this universe. I doubt you will leave it for very long though. A month? Sure... A year? why not?... but don't think many of the current core playerbase could stay away for longer. I know that a month is easy for me and I could most likely do with a year but longer? Oh noes lol SOMETHING would remind me of the good times in EU and make me want to play again! :D
Oh and once Arkadia is out I think leaving for a month will be outright impossible for me for a while as it used to be in the earlier days of EU. :ahh: So my guess is Arkadia will get you back already! :D

uff I think it's hard to define leaving in this universe. I doubt you will leave it for very long though. A month? Sure... A year? why not?... but don't think many of the current core playerbase could stay away for longer. I know that a month is easy for me and I could most likely do with a year but longer? Oh noes lol SOMETHING would remind me of the good times in EU and make me want to play again! :D
Oh and once Arkadia is out I think leaving for a month will be outright impossible for me for a while as it used to be in the earlier days of EU. :ahh: So my guess is Arkadia will get you back already! :D

Arkadia....That was the right way where this game should go and perhaps maybe the light on the end of the tunnel for many of you hard core players....But if you asked me it's just 2 litle 2 late, Eu storie has reach 2 botom line for me and there is no way back no more at least not in this reality maybe the future will bring new beginings who knows....

Last edited:
I cant convince you to stay, nor can i convince you to keep cold for a year or two..
But i sure hope that you will log onto EU in the future and just enjoy it, maybe not today but in the future :)

Life has its ups and downs, same as ingame. But I do believe that some day you will enjoy logging ingame and just keep the fun up!

GL in your life, hope to see you here again and with a bigger smile on face :)

I cant convince you to stay, nor can i convince you to keep cold for a year or two..
But i sure hope that you will log onto EU in the future and just enjoy it, maybe not today but in the future :)

Life has its ups and downs, same as ingame. But I do believe that some day you will enjoy logging ingame and just keep the fun up!

GL in your life, hope to see you here again and with a bigger smile on face :)

Ty my friend, I didn't make this movie 2 pull more ppl. out from this game it was a just my way 2 say goodbay 2 all of You Entropians....

Ty my friend, I didn't make this movie 2 pull more ppl. out from this game it was a just my way 2 say goodbay 2 all of You Entropians....

I will not quit, i am way too addicted to it.. But its a shame you are leaving!

You really made a nice video and i hope you will make something big in your irl life!
GL And try to login on forum once in a while and just keep the story up :)

I will not quit, i am way too addicted to it.. But its a shame you are leaving!

You really made a nice video and i hope you will make something big in your irl life!
GL And try to login on forum once in a while and just keep the story up :)

Fact that he had to make a semi-emo thread proves he`s still very much hooked. :laugh:

You wouldn`t go out of your way to create such thread for some random worthless game you once played n then keep coming back to answer replies.

Fact that he had to make a semi-emo thread proves he`s still very much hooked. :laugh:

You wouldn`t go out of your way to create such thread for some random worthless game you once played n then keep coming back to answer replies.

Nah u are right there, but just shame ppl quitting :(

So letting people know that he is quitting the game where he has spent(probably) a lot of money and time after playing a game for a lot of years, is just proving he is coming back? :p

I never saw a connection between saying good bye and returning to the game because of good bye before leaving :D

Sad to see another guy go, but yeah... The game is becoming more and more expensive as you say (or just harder to keep a good return, not everyone got the bankroll to keep a lot of materials to sell it for MU).. Enjoy your time! Take care.. Bai! :smoke:

Nah u are right there, but just shame ppl quitting :(

People quits every game, every MMO... its the natural circle of life, someone else will take his place and maybe he will be back too :dunno:

Yes,... nice creative video... and i'm moved!

.....and I agree with you! :)

So letting people know that he is quitting the game where he has spent(probably) a lot of money and time after playing a game for a lot of years, is just proving he is coming back? :p

I never saw a connection between saying good bye and returning to the game because of good bye before leaving :D

Hmm, i'm surprised you didn't see the connections........It's called "Human Emotions" primitive but very powerful......

He is emotionally connected to this world.... and regardless of his disappointment he is unable to delete the good memories in the far recess of his mind.....and the result is this video! ........and that's what might bring him back ...............at the right time....

Status
Back