Search results

1. Anteyu

Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

SELLING: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Price: + 3.2k PM or Post Here to buy.
  2. Anteyu

Selling: Vigilante Arm Guards (M) SGA Edition

Selling Vigilante Arm Guards (M) SGA Edition - TT+ 220 - 20 PEDs under MU TT = 38.50
  3. Anteyu

Selling: Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe - FOR SALE SOLD
  4. Anteyu

Entropia's Lifespan

I have been "playing", i'll use the term lightly because of my recent complete loss of enthusiasm for even typing in my details at the login screen, for over a year at least, can't remember exactly. And i'm wondering, besides the community, because I'd have to say this game has one of the best...
  5. Anteyu

Auto-Use Tool... Huh?

I know there are players in this game, for example the crafters, who prefer not putting effort into gameplay, and instead put their effort into the business of it, like getting sources for materials as cheap as they can and making sales on their equipment, which makes sense. But hunting isn't a...
  6. Anteyu

Nemesis Capabilities

I was wondering what nemesis is actually capable of. So, with any of the standard plates, like 6a's and 5b's and stuff, I was hoping someone could tell me some of the highest mobs I could take on wearing nemesis.
  7. Anteyu

Selling: Full Nemesis (M)

-- sold --
  8. Anteyu

East of Twin Peaks?

The single greatest hunting area in all of EU..... destroyed. I miss my Argo's. I don't know if there's been a post about this yet, or if anyone knows if maybe its back, but probably not... So what happened? Anybody got any idea why it disappeared all of a sudden? Or if its gonna make a come...
  9. Anteyu

Selling: Selling Breer M1a BP

Selling Breer M1a(L) Blueprint. QR = 62 Looking for 350 PEDs for it, anybody interested?
  10. Anteyu

Amazing Entropia Artwork

I was bored while my friend was downloading patches and decided to make myself a nice entropia picture. This picture is for sale if anyone wants the rights to use it for just 15 PEDs. Enjoy, if I get a good response I will create more...
  11. Anteyu

Selling: Selling Mod Korss H400(L)

-- sold --
Back