Nemesis Capabilities

Anteyu

Provider
Society
Brainstormers
Marcus Anteyu Brutus
I was wondering what nemesis is actually capable of.

So, with any of the standard plates, like 6a's and 5b's and stuff, I was hoping someone could tell me some of the highest mobs I could take on wearing nemesis.

I just realised this should be hunting.... Oops...

Oh well.

So, with any of the standard plates, like 6a's and 5b's and stuff, I was hoping someone could tell me some of the highest mobs I could take on wearing nemesis.

What are your skills like evade etc?

What weapons are you using?

What are your skills like evade etc?

What weapons are you using?

Exactly... armor can be important, yes.... but not as important as the avatar it is wrapped around.

Exactly... armor can be important, yes.... but not as important as the avatar it is wrapped around.

While some won't do well hunting spiders in supremacy, others can do them naked (albeit with a modfap).

Nemesis will allow you to survive on most low-level creatures though, such as argos, drones and small atrox. Killing them efficiently is another matter though :D

Hi,

Best all around amor :laugh: I love mine.

Add a cheap martial harness and some luck and you can take down a no looter atrox stalker :cool:

level 35 evader here

Axel

with the right weapon and fap and a good mix of skills you should be able to do middle level trox, to even hogs (they are tricky in neme) hell you might even be able to take baby spiders gonna be a real hard task but doable.

nemesis is a great all around armor.

check out the armor vs mobs tool at entropedia

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?toolid=2

yep...

Yes... look at entropedia... Nemesis might be a good all around armor, but, depending on what you want to hunt, so too is ghost & gremlin, and vigi, and you can probably get those a heck of a lot cheaper.

small drones, atrox and anything that does less damage than those mobs.

actually nemesis is one of most looking good armor around IMO
for the rest, also a ghost do the job

OFC it depends on your skills and equipment, but as a rough guide:

With 5Bs:
Allophyl Prowler, Ambulimax Old, Araneatrox Young, Argonaut Warrior, Armax Bull Dominant, Armax Cow any, Atrax Prowler, Atrox Alpha, Estophyl Old Alpha, Eviscerator Gen 1, Feffoid any, Formidon Mature, Frescoquda Adult, Furor Worker, Hogglo Young, Itumatrox Guardian, Longu Old Alpha, Mermoth Dominant, Molisk Warrior, Muluk-Hir Outcast, Nexnecis Dominant, Scaboreas Young, Scipulor Mature, Thorio Guard.

With 6As:
Droka Gen 7, Drone Any, Itumatrox Guardian, Trooper Gen 4, Warrior Gen 8.

Depends on your skills. There are people who could hunt dasp with ease in nemesis. With a fapper they could do spiders.

Nemesis with the right plates is a good and pretty allround armor.
I use it already for over 3 years. :D

When I started playing I could hunt atrox after buying my Nemesis armor and 5B plates. (3.2K ped for the armor without footies since they didn't exist yet and 3600 ped for a set of 5B plates for it in those days. :eek: )

With my Goblin I had before I coudn't hunt the atroxes with mu opalo or Justifier MK2. :D.

But as been said the rest of gear and skills is also important. Joda VVV can hunt spider stalkers in Nemesis. ;)

I still have my old nemesis and I still think it's a good and pretty armor.

OFC it depends on your skills and equipment, but as a rough guide:

With 5Bs:
Allophyl Prowler, Ambulimax Old, Araneatrox Young, Argonaut Warrior, Armax Bull Dominant, Armax Cow any, Atrax Prowler, Atrox Alpha, Estophyl Old Alpha, Eviscerator Gen 1, Feffoid any, Formidon Mature, Frescoquda Adult, Furor Worker, Hogglo Young, Itumatrox Guardian, Longu Old Alpha, Mermoth Dominant, Molisk Warrior, Muluk-Hir Outcast, Nexnecis Dominant, Scaboreas Young, Scipulor Mature, Thorio Guard.

With 6As:
Droka Gen 7, Drone Any, Itumatrox Guardian, Trooper Gen 4, Warrior Gen 8.

This is pretty close to what I've experienced, being that Nemesis is the best armor I currently own. A few modifications from my experiences though....

5b's:
I agree with most of the ones up there, except allophyls, which I don't really hunt much, but ghost would no doubt be much better. spider youngs might be doable, but better if you use a fapper as they can do 1 dmg or up to 70+ dmg in neme + 5b. Hogolos are difficult in neme without a fapper unles you can use an awesome fap. formidons are the same story. Also frescos and furor you're going to be better off w/ gremlin for the acid protection. Itumas are really not a good mob for nemesis since they do 75% penetration dmg and neme only has 7 base protection. Longu's above Alpha will also give some trouble without a good fap or evade.

6a's:
I hardly ever equip 6a's on nemesis. Typically I save 6a's for my vigi armor as it is more for bots.

Unplated:
nemesis will be excellent armor for any of the smaller maturity atrox (up to dominants for me), and will also provide good all around general protection from most close dmg mobs. However, if you start getting into acid, electric, or cold dmg mobs then you might be better off looking into a set of gremlin, ghost, or kobold for cheaper alternatives.

MY avatars stats just for your own comparison:
143 HP,
level 18 evade,
level 18 paramedic (FAP80/90/Vivo T20)

hope this supplements what kebplay said and helps your decision

I love mine,

19 dodger I think and 22 Evader 151health

Nemesis 5b and i can easily take Atrox up to OA(with fapping) can't take crit from OA though.

With 6A I can take most of bots but not bigger ones. it's an really sweet all around armor for midlvl top midlvl mobs? nothing big to hunt with it that I can think off. maybe Dasp or mega big if you have an modfapper that faps you ;D

Its a great armor for mid-level hunters i had my nemesis armor for 2 years just put on 5B plates and go for it.:)

Back