Search results

1. Yedrol

Question: fappers bugged

'ssoffed I was surprised when failed messages first began appearing when hunting. I found that annoying & really stupid. But now with the amount of failed messages during healing it's just bloody ridiculous & means I'll go play some other game that I can enjoy & have fun playing.
  2. Yedrol

Question: fappers bugged

This "Failed" message is still out there, Mindark. I can't believe that this hasn't been fixed yet. It is totally off-putting especially as it also stops on each fail & you have to press the button again. It makes the auto-Use Tool button redundant. Aren't there any games around that are...
  3. Yedrol

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Land deed roi? Is this paid weekly? I bought a land deed last Nov but haven't had a payment.
  4. Yedrol

Entropia Universe 12.6.3 Release Notes

The first post in this thread about the failed up-date was at 05-29-2012, 11:42. Two days later & nothing has changed' What is it with MA that they continue to release fucked up up-dates? Does management get the staff so pissed off they sabotage the up-dates? I'd rather wait 2 years for an...
  5. Yedrol

Question: Mixing different armour sets

Thanks Futurama. That's what I was thinking. Just wanted to check that I had it right.
  6. Yedrol

Question: Mixing different armour sets

I have only 1 full set of armour & that's Pixie. I have picked up a couple of pieces of Paladin & shogun in loot. What are the pros & cons of mixing the various sets?
  7. Yedrol

The failed launch of planet Cyrene

Thanks for the heads-up on SME. It's also my main ammo. This is very useful info.
  8. Yedrol

The failed launch of planet Cyrene

I have bought games that run straight out of the box without any problems but most games these days need patching before they run properly. I think it's more to do with the fact that they are being developed on Microsoft systems to run on Microsoft systems & Microsoft systems are, & have always...
  9. Yedrol

Space travel means no travel at all

calypso coast guard Thanks a lot. You people rescued me from Ark & took me back to Caly. enjoyable ride in good company. So if anyone is looking for a lift back to Caly from anywhere else these people are the ones to call. http://www.calypsocoastguard.com/index.php Regards Yedrol
  10. Yedrol

Space travel means no travel at all

I used the TP to get to Arkadia from Calypso. I left a lot of stuff in storage on Calypso. Now I want to get back to Calypso to get stuff out of storage to tier up my armour. I can't even buy the materials for the upgrade in auction on Ark. I've spent a fucking full hour of rl time looking for...
  11. Yedrol

Servers Are Down

I agree. 40ped is too high. I don't play all the time, only occassionally. I would have gone to Arkadia a couple of days ago when I came back after some time off but can't afford it.
  12. Yedrol

put a tp at sweat camp.

I think a tp at the North SC & an auctioneer. The SC's have every thing else so why not an auctioneer. Not everybody has a top of the range computer & many older machines have problems rendering the new graphics in PA. My machine can handle them if I'm walking but has crashed when I drive my car...
  13. Yedrol

Attention All Australians

Full Avatar Name: Yeshe Yedrol Rangdrol Society Name: WildD3amons State/Territory: QLD Main activity: hunting
  14. Yedrol

A few suggestions

Yes, "coats of arms" for societies could be shown on armour or clothing with the option of a small armband or shoulder patch. Similar to bikies patches or heraldic devices. On the subject of the swastika, it has been used for millenia in Asia without any connotations of hate or genocide. It is...
  15. Yedrol

Replace the Daikiba Spawn

try (629, 752) or so This is the best daiki spawn I've seen yet, directly east from PA. Lots of youngs & quick respawn. Easy for all level players.
  16. Yedrol

A few suggestions

Another thing I would like to see is in regard to fist fighting. My idea would be to be able to train an avatar in different styles of martial arts. At present there is only the auto punching. I'd like to be able to use different punching techniques & combos as in real martial arts. For example...
  17. Yedrol

Increase the Daikiba Spawn

Best spawn This is the best daiki spawn I've seen yet, directly east from PA. Lots of youngs & quick respawn. Easy for all level players.
  18. Yedrol

A few suggestions

How about body art? Tattoos? I understand face masks were available once & maybe they will return with the beauty/makeup update but I think body tatts would be popular. Perhaps the designs could be linked to professions or skill progression? Also insignia for societies. Perhaps something that...
  19. Yedrol

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

Register me plz Yeshe Yedrol Rangdrol Health 90 so flyweight division Member of WildD3amons Academy Yedrol
Back