Increase the Daikiba Spawn

Droops

Elite
Society
The Gladiators
Mr.Droops Rob
I almost finshed the 10k Daikiba Mission but with current Spawns after the latest Vu it almost impossible to finish it.

Running around for ages to find a "spawn" of 5 Daikibas is not my idea fun :D

So FPC/MA please increase the Spawns, until then gonna put this mission on Hold.

I was at the beach area east of Fort Troy last night and there were quite a few Daikiba mixed in with some exas. If you go too far north though it switches to Atrox. Good luck.

There are still a lot to the south of Orthos West Mound, and of course Cape Corinth.

Both spawns are a joke :eek: You´re a lot more runnning and looking than shooting. For the Quests we need very good spawns like the Dronespawn in Jason Centre for example.

We'll take a look at it!

Thx, I wonder why ...

1) No relevant daikiba DNA parts are available for LA's to help people
2) The swamp camp spawn was "nerfed"

Atami

1) No relevant daikiba DNA parts are available for LA's to help people

What does it take to make daiki dna?

And yeah agree, bring them on, MA! No point making missions with no good spawn (same for the fouls btw)

This topic doesnt progress much.
Maybe the reason is because there are already large Daiki spawns everywhere on Eudoria. (Anyone can find them in 30 min, with a VTOL fyling at low altitude.)

The issue is that even if they are large, they have low density (maxi 5 red dots on radar), and very slow respawn.
So maybe from FPC eyes, its ok, but on mission hunters eyes, its not ideal. :rolleyes: (We like burnning ammo, not running.)

I understand its risky to increase density of existing spawns, servers cant handle millions of mobs, but increasing the respawn delay could be a satisfactoty workaround IMO. :)

Maybe you should look better? have about 20 red daikiba dots on radar right now :)

Maybe you should look better? have about 20 red daikiba dots on radar right now :)

And how many GD? :D

If none, you would certainly keep the location secret, right? ;)

For the mid and high level players killing them for the missions there is a real need for high density spawns. They are so easy to kill that running around searching for the next one is really annoying. Especially since this slows down the turnover that is generates and as such decreases the potential income for FPC and MA.

1 Person monitoring and adjusting spawns can increase the income of FPC/MA easily with more then his salary would cost.

Cheers
Siam

Must be the Welding Goggles ;)

Spawn at Cape this morning was not that bad but still nothing compared to Pre Swampo :D
Spawn yesterday was awfull, was able to kill about 50 Daikis in an hour and with less then 2k to go for the 10k mission this gonna take uhm to long lol.

They are so easy to kill that running around searching for the next one is really annoying. Especially since this slows down the turnover that is generates and as such decreases the potential income for FPC and MA.

Exactly and i really dont get this :scratch2: Pre Swampo there was a Daiki Hof every day and now ?
Since MA keeps track of all data this should be adjusted asap > More turnover and also not unimportant > Happy Customers willing TO spend MONEY.

We'll take a look at it!

Any news on this Hanne ?

Best spawn

try (629, 752) or so

This is the best daiki spawn I've seen yet, directly east from PA. Lots of youngs & quick respawn. Easy for all level players.

Back