Search results

1. madman

new group hunting society

--------------
  2. madman

Info: Does the lc-300 still drop

Hi after a 6 month break for various reasons i was wondering if the ewe lc-300 L still drops, i see the 340 L and the 200 L on auction, anyone looted one recently
  3. madman

Selling: Calytrek cr spirit mk 1 Teir 6.1

selling this amazing gun due for a gun upgrade tier 6.1 remaining tiers 121 , 107 , 83 , 127 Take out proteron young, slice through rext peds only Open to serious offers pm here ill get back as soon as i can
  4. madman

what should i craft for complete novice,

I am looking for a BP too skill up on, i have 0 crafting clicks under my belt and want too eventualy craft weapon damage enhancers in time, what should i start crafting, i currently hunt 1k peds ammo on evade mobs of all types so have alot of oils every day, so looking for a BP that skills me...
  5. madman

Info: NATURAL BORN KILLERS recruiting now

Natural Born Killers is a soc with 4 sister soc , We are the top tier of this group and range from lvl 50 up too lvl 84 (HIT) hunter lvls but we do except lower as long as 150k skills still apply, we doo crafting and mining and and bost some very intelligent players. The members of our soc are...
  6. madman

Question: where are the longtooth at

as title says where are the longtooth at right now plz
  7. madman

Info: What size of amp can i use with my gun ?

I was looking too upgrade my amp but was wondering about the 50% limit with enhancers, Does the 50% dam min include the enhancers on a weapon or is it the flat rate of the gun , E.G my gun does 62 dam with no enhancers or amps, and does 82 dam with enhancers, so can i use a evil amp or can i...
  8. madman

Long wait between UL guns

looted a strikehammer about 6-7 years ago, and now i finaly looted a UL gun again, ty ll for in game gz and offers but this is not for sale YET :)
  9. madman

Achievement: Regained the use of commando

4 years after selling out near all skills for medical problems i have regained the use of commando :yay: and this time i am keeping it
  10. madman

Buying: Rifle skill

Buying Rifle skill 1100% chips up too 500 ped pm here or for quicker reply contact in game omar madman goolie
  11. madman

HL11 / HL8 unlimited

Looking for a price check on these 2 UL guns , does anyone know the going rate for these 2 guns many thanks also considering LR48 pm any offers if you selling these guns as well ty ill get back too you as soon as i can
  12. madman

Lr 48

anyone know the going rate for this, ?
  13. madman

Is it okay too pk then steal half dead mobs

So hunting on leviathan today and 2 certain people kept waiting for me too nearly half kill the mob then kill me and finish of the mob, as its in pvp in theory its acceptable but moraly is it wrong ?
  14. madman

Buying: A106 laser amps X2

Looking for 2 a106 laser amps +2k each pm here or add me in game ty
  15. madman

HoF: darksteal enterprises 766 feff bandit

feffs continue too be good too me this week, gona miss them when quest is over
  16. madman

Uber: darksteal enterprises 10k feff warrior

weeks after returning from 2 year absence i hit a fantastic feff imp korss full tt and ul riker 1
  17. madman

Unlimited LR 53

was ment too say LR 53 not lr 63 , anyone know the going rate for a lr53 unlimited, and does anyone have one thinking about selling
  18. madman

Unlimited LR 63

whats the current markup on a unlimited lr 63 on todays prices after the last years price drops.
  19. madman

what missions too doo next

I have recently returned too EU after a 2 year break, as you know things have changed so much im looking for advice on other world mobs, I was wondering what mission to take after the atrox one im on, i was going too move onto the neconu but was wondering if any of the other planets had missions...
  20. madman

Lowest evade lvl too start cp missions ?

What is the lowest evade profesion you would start kreltin missions on cp, been so long i cant remember when i started last time i played
  21. madman

which armour with 9k peds spare ?

what armour should i buy with 9k spare peds, im currenlty grinding trox mission and when finished heading too cp for kreltin mission. male avatar but doo need more evade before cp run
  22. madman

best eco gun for Atrox young-provider ?

After taking a few years off whats the best gun too grind out the atrox mission. laser hand gun and carbine, im curently lvl 52 in laser hand gun
  23. madman

what vehicle is best suited for my needs

Ive been out game for 2 years and have recently returned, I was looking for a vehicle that suits me for my needs, I am a calypso old school hunter and looking for a quick eco freindly vehicle, i dont go in water and im not looking for mounted weapons, can you advise me on which one would suit me...
  24. madman

Is it worth comming back

Hi i played EU for 4-5 years before selling up and going on a very nice holiday :) and took a good year off, now ive upgraded my computer system and looking for some more fun. I realy enjoyed my time playing before and i regularly deposited mid rage money, I am seriously thinking about rejoining...
  25. madman

x5 unlimed

Been out game for nearly a year saving up $$ so i can afford too play the way i wana play, Just wondering what the price of the X5 is now (around +90k ??)
Back