best eco gun for Atrox young-provider ?

madman

Prowler
Society
NBK
omar madman goolie
After taking a few years off whats the best gun too grind out the atrox mission. laser hand gun and carbine, im curently lvl 52 in laser hand gun

Last edited:
Ancient IMK2 and Mod Merc.. With level 100/100 of course :D

Ancient IMK2 and Mod Merc.. With level 100/100 of course :D

let me nip out and loot one of a spider or five, im looking more the L range with not too high % markup but still powefull full enough too make it eco

Mod lr32 unl + a106.. Dunno about a204
The dar taggers are cheap as hell atm...
Then a few evade chips and a eco fap + ur125 for emergancies

I have also done this with mod korss L and mod lr L ang had some nice profit

Gl

Try to use some of the Genesis laser sword.. mostly very low %
I did 10k trox with a ul sulfury with ok results

Breer P5a (L) + A104

Also, HL6 are dirt cheap now cause of migration.

Last edited:
After taking a few years off whats the best gun too grind out the atrox mission. laser hand gun and carbine, im curently lvl 52 in laser hand gun

if you want laser then the HL6 pistol (+/- 103%) and LR48's carbine (+/- 110%) have quite low markup, and with your skills if you prefer blp and a little more damage/sec there are some with low markup too like the bl1000 (+/- 108%) and mina (+/- 105%) pistol and the cb24 (114%) rifle. Some of the L weapons from arkadia are really nice, for example the herman ark-30 (blp) with 70m range, 37.5-75 unamped damage and 46 attacks a minute for about 120%.

P5A + 104/105 , you cannot beat its eco, the champion for low mob :yay:

I did all the Atrox missions with P5as and A106 and broke even.

im leaning more towards the hand guns, seems alot of you recon p5 + good amp for the low lvl atrox, i thought this gun was a little low for atrox but ill give it a go and see what the first 1000 atrox kills come too. i dont use swords or daggers as im trying too skill up my higher end skills,

find an imp / mod korss and slap an A105 on there or A106 if you have one.

gives you great economy, and the markup is generally super low because people dont like to dump over 1k into TT of a L gun... even though in the long run its the right move.

find an imp / mod korss and slap an A105 on there or A106 if you have one.

gives you great economy, and the markup is generally super low because people dont like to dump over 1k into TT of a L gun... even though in the long run its the right move.

This is a great eco option, in fact I might steal this idea when I finish my Aurli missions and move to atrox. The a106 gives you over a 3.00 economy and gives nearly 40 dps which is awesome for small atrox. Besides the entirety of the atrox mission means you're killing 16,600 for iron and another 10k for bronze, so the TT of the imp or mod korss will last you a long while.

Back