Search results

1. zecrazy

Auction Tool

i have it, i did tweaked it a bit to suit me better but is all there. pm me i can email it to you no prob.
  2. zecrazy

Shamless Theft @ Port Atlantis ...your thoughts on a idea...

u got the warning about it,now u just have to live with it. There is a clepto vein ill all Calypsians so be wary. I "found" a stool and a punpkin but the stool has a new owner now (enjoy it whoever u r) My oil bins and ME keep magically vanishing in twin peaks every time i decide to play with...
  3. zecrazy

Mayhem Prizes and Lists

Pinto da Costa Alezz .. Pinto da Costa Alezz tres vivas para o papa
  4. zecrazy

First ath for utopia 53847 gazz

i was nxt to him playing entropia wen he got it. He started screaming ATH CARALHO! ATH CARALHO! ATH CARALHO! while was being atacked big some big cornundacaudas... he died happy..
  5. zecrazy

I have a big problem...

I have a friend that kept crashing after going to nxt island, in win7 he manages to stay on for a few secs but in xp he crashes imediatly. He later realized back in calipso that he crashed everytime he pulled Noob club and thinks may have something to do with using "foreign" weapons...
  6. zecrazy

TP's and buldings rotated 90 degrees

I love aegis mound
  7. zecrazy

[How To] Complete guide to tune-up and tweak your computer.

gamebooster is great for Vista and Win7. I also recomend ebooster, it works like readyboost but u can use RAM also to put some swap files. This makes heavy programs load and run much faster :) i love it. Also try out TPC optimizer to tweak your internet connection .the latest version tweaks up...
  8. zecrazy

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

150 contacts on FL is better, but could give us options to create folders.. not very practical this way. Voice chat is not a bad idea but as good as TS for teams and its free. If MA and Ericsson manage to get conference calls working, i promisse ill think about it. VTOLs boats and hovercrafts...
  9. zecrazy

Cars in lootable areas !

1st- no radar on pvp areas 2nd- if its easier to mine there , then more miner should have a go, (at least its one of my advices to miners that look for good mining areas). More miners there, more chances for pkers to get someone offguard and some loot.
  10. zecrazy

Reveal a scam and offer proof

I met CCL ingame and he seemed a very nice person, I was shocked knowing all these acusations. Also i am aware of a story that he was telling some fellow Entropians envolving my name on it. I believe that there is no smoke without fire in this case. He hasn´t logged on since these incidents...
  11. zecrazy

A newbie story behind a scam

I met a trust scammer and never suspected.. someone else got scammed but still managed to hurt me. My good friend Tomba says " Trust only in those who r close enough to punch "
  12. zecrazy

My first time in HOF list

this was my first time on the HOF list , it took me a few seconds to understand wtf happened lol, may this be first of many, hopefully not like this...
  13. zecrazy

Where are you located?

Gaia , Portugal
  14. zecrazy

EU marriage and babies!

i think EU marriage is a great idea, in some games i´ve played have already marriage system were avatars win some extra skills and can TP themselves next to each other. isnt love great? or is it convenience ... still... a good idea except for the baby part, id prefer the extra skill and TPs
  15. zecrazy

tracks

I think that if MA creates 2-3 dirt tracks in some deserted TPs people could have some fun and help out with the lag that people have been getting. I think this a quite easy idea to implement, just requires a bit of imagination...
  16. zecrazy

Entropia 3D

if u go to trackmania.com u can race in 3D already but u need the eyeglasses
  17. zecrazy

Entropia 3D

they r not puppets? what a shame , still i think that with i bit more of advancement in tech and brains, 3d will be a mundane reality, just like HD tv.
  18. zecrazy

Entropia 3D

so i´ve been told,my bad. But with new advancements in this tech, its gonna be sweet
  19. zecrazy

Entropia 3D

Entropia 3D... Do i need to say more?
  20. zecrazy

Newcomers to eu / rocktopia

why do u bother playing entropia?
  21. zecrazy

FYI: Hiring Contract Hunters

did my second run MOB: Snable Ammo: 25 Peds Loot: 38.89 Peds Decay: 0.77 Peds *oppalo provided by Stryder Profit: 13.12 Total 2 runs: +15.21 Peds (TT) Ty once again for skills
  22. zecrazy

Info: Traders united guide to peds

Overall is good starter guide, quite well resumed convering several activities, but noobies should do a bit more of research on matters of interest. As far as sweat goes, i never sold below 5 peds. If i need any wont pay less than that. About trading, is the hardest profession in Entropia, no...
  23. zecrazy

FYI: Hiring Contract Hunters

MOB: Snable AMMO:25 peds LOOT::28.32 peds DECAY: 1.23 peds PROFIT: 2.09 *no decay on Vivo live to fight another day
  24. zecrazy

Widespread Avatar Portability.... a reality?

That could be done if you took your avatar to another MMO from the same company, if they provide such service that i never heard of. But for u to travel from Entropia to Lineage or WoW, the only way would be trading accounts with other players, dont see Mindark, Ubisoft or other companies...
  25. zecrazy

IvestaFoe ES100

i know that theres loads of info available today but i meant ingame feature, a bit like collecting baseball cards
Back