Entropia 3D

zecrazy

Mature
Society
Utopia
Zé Crazy Shaulin
Entropia 3D... Do i need to say more?

Been done already. Search the forum.

so i´ve been told,my bad. But with new advancements in this tech, its gonna be sweet

Been done already. Search the forum.

it isn't full 3D so perhaps it can still be a wish to "optimize" it for 3D and allow the fake 3D to be turned into real 3D for those who can afford the hardware

But then again ... he had to say more :laugh:

My 2 cent ;)

Atami

hahaha let em try to get their remaining shit in on sock first before attempting something that requires that much effort.

They cant seem to get things going now. I think the stress would make their heads implode.

Hrmm that could work to our advantage in thinning out the herd at MA tho.

Besides, you'll need to have more serious hardware than ever for 3D, or you'll be slugging along at a bit less than half your current framerate.

(What? You didn't think about your hardare having to render for both the left and right eye viewpoint? How did you think 3d works, puppets in a magic box? LOL)

they r not puppets? what a shame , still i think that with i bit more of advancement in tech and brains, 3d will be a mundane reality, just like HD tv.

if u go to trackmania.com u can race in 3D already but u need the eyeglasses

Takes CryEngine 3 to have 3d. So maybe in 2-3 years.

plz, not before we get all missed things back... this idea have to be on the end of the wait/wish list.;)

huh??? 3D?

since when EU wasn't 3D?

havent played any 2D games in awhile now....

huh??? 3D?

since when EU wasn't 3D?

havent played any 2D games in awhile now....

the OP means 3D view like the new tv sytem is.. like 3D cinema etc.;)

Back