1. S

Server Downtime for Release

Mentoring, Beacons annnnd... no new bugs please :P
  2. S

Selling: Supremacy Shin Guards (F)

Selling Supremacy shins F, 5.5k ono
  3. S

Entropia Universe Release 11.4 Available

Can i please get a link to download the patch installer please anyone?
  4. S

vu 11.4 release notes

I feel for anyone who lost the second item, but depending on how much it will now cost to teir i think i will like this system better. PS can someone please point me in the right direction for the Link to download the update? I need a copy of the patch installer. :) NIN
  5. S

Selling: Supremacy Shin Guard F

dont you know bump it up
  6. S

How is Egypt going my old friend? i havvnt hered from you for a while, beginning to think the...

How is Egypt going my old friend? i havvnt hered from you for a while, beginning to think the rabid dogs have got you!
  7. S

To the top
  8. S

Bump for quick sale : D
  9. S

Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

Thank you +rep. And well done MA for fixing a bug.
  10. S

Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

Thx, Can anyone please give me a link for the patch file download please? TY :ahh:
  11. S

As title says. Contact me here or in-game. 8k sb 8.6k bo Must Sell! :smash:
  12. S

Selling: Angel , Jag, Mayhem, ADJ Sk-20

Bumppppppppp
  13. S

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. BUMP!
  14. S

bump ..............:yay:
  15. S

Selling: Adapted Vivo T15 UL

ill give you +3.2
  16. S

Bump :) ,....
  17. S

Bump..............................:)
  18. S

Supremacy, Angel Female Parts All Prices Negotiable, based on what i see as fair MU to date :) All Armour is full TT And FEMALE :) Supremacy Shin Guards +8.6 Angel Thigh Guards +4.3k Angel Shin Guards +2k SOLD Angel Arm Guards +3.3k Jaguar Harness...
  19. S

Network problems

That is beacuse it is user updated :)
  20. S

Network problems

was looking at the URL's Mind Arc employee's visit most often. Was quite surprising :\ http://www.ubersite.com/m/94917
  21. S

Network problems

lol.. i run cables. telephone, data etc.. i wonder what the techs in that country get paid. but fark, that is badass
  22. S

Full Tiger (F) UL

My set i am thinking of selling. I love it its such good armour and so rare but i dont have the skill for it :( ... boots are to big to fill.
  23. S

50 PED ontop of a rock, go get

Thanks for all your interest : D Gz to GravillionL for firt print screen. And hte mystery remains as to why there was 1 ped there not 50 :O there will be another event in the coming days. TY for +rep Vin_Gunman_xXx :DDDD makes my day ^^
  24. S

50 PED ontop of a rock, go get

I have left 50 PED on a rock where I landed. Its not more than 5 mins walk from a TP. You have to locate the rock. Find the 50 PED. Print Screen and post a pic of you ontop of the 50 ped sitting in no mans land for another prize. :) gl, NIN
  25. 50 Ped Event`

50 Ped Event`

Me ontop of the rock that gave me very good luck. So i left 50 ped there, first person to retrieve itand the two other items that are there come see me and you get a second prize ;)
Back