Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.0.3 and Planet Partner Content. Estimated patch size is 650 MB.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-08-09 07:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.0.3 and Planet Partner Content. Estimated patch size is 650 MB.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-08-09 07:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes.

Always exciting :yay:

Great im ready for my UL vehicle loot :wtg:

maybe they will fix the expiring auction items?????

650 mb? that MUST have the new mobs and 3 server areas and stuff Kim spoke about, along with arkadia stuff, in it :D

I read on EF that Daikiba will be back on Calypso.
Any consequences for the Shinkiba inventory mission and achievements? Will these be removed?

I sure hope we will be informed before any missions (and achievements) will be removed.

Paul

I read on EF that Daikiba will be back on Calypso.
Any consequences for the Shinkiba inventory mission and achievements? Will these be removed?

I sure hope we will be informed before any missions (and achievements) will be removed.

Paul
Yes, Daikiba will be back, and I have to assume Shinkiba will consequently be removed since they were developed by SEE which is now out of the picture.

Yes, Daikiba will be back, and I have to assume Shinkiba will consequently be removed since they were developed by SEE which is now out of the picture.

Nonesense.

Shinkiba will probably remain because it's now a planet specific mob. Daiki will return but will now probably be a generic mob i.e. it's a mob provided by MA for all planet partners including Calypso.

Nonesense.

Shinkiba will probably remain because it's now a planet specific mob. Daiki will return but will now probably be a generic mob i.e. it's a mob provided by MA for all planet partners including Calypso.
Why is that nonsense? Shinkiba was developed by SEE, which probably has the rights to Shinkiba. Unless MA paid SEE, which I doubt they did, they probably wouldn't be able to use it. But we will see when the patch is released.

Why is that nonsense? Shinkiba was developed by SEE, which probably has the rights to Shinkiba. Unless MA paid SEE, which I doubt they did, they probably wouldn't be able to use it. But we will see when the patch is released.

If it was anything like that clear cut then we would also see all SDS missions and buildings dissapear, which would be very far from the proclaimed "no impact to players". So I doubt it.

Feffs stop the freaking dancing ?? now that would be a nice update :)

already se it, when there will be Eomon / LT and then the runing and dancing feffs that ruin it all...

aahhh the Egg ???

Kerberos? Calamusoid? Just keep telling yourselves these things are coming back...:rolleyes:

Well, what it will most likely be is some migration, new bugs introduced and random things noone ever asked for or wanted put into the game.

New landareas between Eudoria and Amethera, longtooth- and eomonevent (eomons on new area?) and the introduction of daikiba at calypso again.
Maybe something for hangarowners too... ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will we be getting some client and server stability?? That would be best update EVER :laugh:

I let them 3 hours lol

MAKE UP back !!! my customer wait list crowing up! if it is back, i have 4 weeks only to do mask.

Mentoring, Beacons annnnd... no new bugs please :p

Yep the day the feffs started dancing around like that was the day I stopped hunting them. Not been near them since. It was One Step Beyond the silly sound of the jungle which appeared to be coming from their butts. They used to be, as we well know, one of the most popular mobs to hunt I cannot understand why they have been manipulated like this and oh who stole my sausage :p :ahh:

Feffs stop the freaking dancing ?? now that would be a nice update :)

already se it, when there will be Eomon / LT and then the runing and dancing feffs that ruin it all...

Back