Search results

1. G

Aliens and Entropia

When they say the sky is falling. You dont think it trouble at MA do you? You had best watch the TV show to understand. 2012 was not just pulled out of the blue. It was brought to the blue! Jokes and games and shows. The ones who know, well they are laughing.
  2. G

Auction house grows old and useless

The Auction house makes it more hard to make peds. If you sell your goods on the AH then you have to pay the AH fees. Why are you paying the AH when you can pay your friends who have a store? If the Auction House was not in operation then you could sell your goods to people on the street or in...
  3. G

Auction house grows old and useless

Good its about time! So many new blueprints that the crafters will now need to get orders before they make items. So now if you want say a breerp3(L) you will have to know a crafter or know where his shop is. Unless you want to pay an evergrowing MU on the limited items. This should help...
  4. G

Dr Almond Duchev Log

So how much do you want for them? Ill sell something and see if I can come up with the peds.
  5. G

Dr Almond Duchev Log

Need to get them all together. Find out what its about. Do something with them for god sake. Make up some lore and build something into them. You two are old enough in game to come up with an idea. Come up with something and send in support to see if you can make it happen. Dont leave it up to...
  6. G

Dr Almond Duchev Log

Is it one long story or is it many short ones? Does it have any function. I bet if it doesent it will. to tie up loose ends.
  7. G

Dr Almond Duchev Log

Dr Almond Duchev Log. This is cool. Its a book? The story in it is so cool. Im not sure if the story itself is cool but any story in print on an items is cool! I have no idea what it is. I found the item at a shop owned by Mastermesh. I found a link to it...
  8. G

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

They are a bit behind. When they went to test the taming they could not find any daikiba. Its the only one they set up for taming. Now they have to start all over.
  9. G

Why virtual designs will make millions: DesignEX keynote - Architecture and Design

I try not to post in others threads when I am at odds or confused. um they use computers all the time to design buildings The computer adds in the structure for gravity and wind and everything. Players building here on entropia. Yes without a doubt it should happen. You would have to pay for...
  10. G

What did SEE actually pay 6 million dollars for?

Thats why we come to far flung ideas. They wont tell us anything. I guess they only chat with the ones in the country they are from. So any idea is on the table. Ive noticed one thing. Unique items are up for sale. Not to mention Calypso was sold it seems they are selling the crown jewels too...
  11. G

Post Where you think things aren't right that could be improved:

Its a good thread idea. The game is fantastic. I am not good enough to enjoy all the worlds have to offer. Its players have long been kind and helpfull. Great story line and realism. I change my request so as to help you understand me. I would like to be able to purchase a game guide directly...
  12. G

yes. this has a good chance of truth in it. New image. New name. New big time invester intersted. Maybe CocaCola would not put a sign in PA because the SL suit hurt the image of Entropia. (they did steal-and repay) Many company will not work with others who have tarnished images. Good one...
  13. G

Post Where you think things aren't right that could be improved:

Openness and honesty. I want all the stats in the Entropidea to come directly from the makers of the game not the players. Thats it. Its all i want. How can I invest in an item if the owner of the item only lets me feel it through a brown paper bag, while his friend explains the item to me...
  14. G

The orginised crime in america follows the courts looking for wounded companys. They then take what they can by force or with cash. In the case of EU the SL case open the door for this. Now you will see an upserge in the number of new players who deposite. You will never see the players online...
  15. G

What happens if the USD devaluates 10 times?

I guess one would have to look at history and ask it what is going on? Also one should look at past predictions by wise men. History. America opens its doors and tells the world. Does your country suck? Come on over. Do your leaders suck? come on over. America opened its door to the world and...
  16. G

firt put MA under thumb. sealed settlement. SL Orginised crime, Money laundry. How much money goes where? Neverdie?? morgages house while wife works to pay for start of video game king. I dont believe a word of it. I dont care. SEE is in florida?? More drug money in that state then all of the...
  17. G

Approximate life

Yes Mastermesh. I believe in all of entropia none have had the number of difficultys you have posted over the years. It is more difficult for some then others. We still like you. You have drive. Ill allways read your threads. Dont lie. You enjoyed the blueprint book. The dreams of blueprint...
  18. G

New item in 11.9.4

Ive seen the ears sell in auction house for 50 ped buy out. the other is 750 ped buyout. I would have taken the chance with the 50 ped ears. before I could hit accept it was gone.
  19. G

Approximate life

Gay people are not insulted by me. Want to be a hit at a party? Bring a flame. Just dont insult him. Its the females who are insulted by gay terms. Call a flame a RumpRanger and he would look at your butt and say"and you got a nice rump to range" Im not gay but dont think a gay person has ever...
  20. G

Approximate life

Alott of time I think of an idea. It has good sides and bad sides. So I have the idea to post it and see what people say. It seems I end up trying to battle simple points and never get to the root of the idea. Yes you could get sleepy or hungry and yes you may not do as well as a player who...
  21. G

Approximate life

Its the reply I expected. Sortminded and selfish. In the end we will have it all. You do not have to use enhansers or vehicles. You will not have to use the other options. Options make peds. with thousands of players there are thousands of ways to enjoy entropia. We will have it all in the...
  22. G

Approximate life

Yes its a game we like to play. We like to play it because it approximates life and give us the chance to treasure hunt as we do in life. Work in life is our treasure hunt. Life needs food and water and sleep. Food water sleep and security is what the human econimy is made out of. Entropia...
  23. G

MA's manipulation of market value - overview and discussion

Look at it from MA side. Anyhole they make to allow players to make even one pec will be flooded by a mob of hungry slobs. If you get rich playing then somone has to pay. Whos it going to be the new player or MA? If you can do it; then every pimp can have a room full of child labor doing it or...
  24. G

Aliens and Entropia

attic not of intrest.
Back