Search results

1. S

Explosive Crafting

Im guessing we might be seeing stage 2 of the hit now. Oil prices have dropped alot lately. Muscle and Eye was at around 110% last week. Mostly gamblers im guessing now thoose gamblers have moved on to buying from TT and voila 2 more markets down the drain again. This will be alot more...
  2. S

liakon M

My set is not complete yet. Harness aint the easiest part to get your hands on atm I can promise.
  3. S

Big auction bid mistake

Been there done that, atleast U made 1 poor sap abit happier. Bah it sucks but it happens abit to easy .
  4. S

Choosing a planet

Depends abit on how U aim to start out. Currently I would prolly start on Arkadia less ppl but more fun. And with the new quest line im guessing sweat prices will be abit higher. Might be abit trickier to sell stuff quick so might demand some more patience spec during MM.
  5. S

WoF 2014: Team Sweden

NATION OF CHOICE: Sweden FULL AVATAR NAME: Rosco Rawen Rawenclaw CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Ea Aia Nou If Raynex will play I might aswell join in to :P. I just gotta make sure he calls me in time for fight day :P
  6. S

Retention rate

The thing is for me and most of my friends its well a hassle to have fun togheter now. When I started out teamhunts, sochunts and other weird stuff was happening al the time every damn day. Now im grinding. Its not really hard to just quit straight of the bat anymore it was before.
  7. S

Stickynote - open for service

I finaly after some digging found this tool. Thx for your work m8. A few things thou :). Value filter for ped value to make the search abit easier. Also a way to sort things according to TT would be usefull both as TT and as TT+MU Filter for PLANETS this is crucial for me as a planet jumper :P
  8. S

My first Creature Control Capsule usage

I hope your are right but MA seems to drop the ball on well everything they do. This has the potential to be awsome but atm it looks mostly like a harass ppl thingie thats gonna end up as loved as pirates. If MA however add some more value to this then ppl might want to pay for this and al of...
  9. S

My first Creature Control Capsule usage

Spoke a lill bout this in team. Basicly if my thoughts are still intact this is just an expensive way of anoying ppl?
  10. S

Servers Back Online

Well seems they atleast realise it. Servers down AGAIN
  11. S

Servers Back Online

Haha might be worth it yeah :P I server just went down relogged and ended up in Corinth. Everything locked up chrashed and now im back in the middle of the LT spawn again rofl
  12. S

Servers Back Online

Yeah seems they screwed it up again. Think I might have been hunting for awhile without taking damage but atleast getting loot (If U can call it that) Then al of a sudden al LTs dissapeared.
  13. S

Question: Hey what the hell!?!?!!!!

Think it was server related. Most ppl hunting LT at the time seems to had this happen to them. Server went down and then back up and from there it seemd normal.
  14. S

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

Well LT server has gone down. I got moved to another server
  15. S

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

LT server completely fucked. Was out hunting took down 3 LT figured loot lagg. Al of a sudden the LT couldnt hit me while I could hit them. I cant use chatt either. Figured owell 3 LTs lost might aswell relogg and now I cant get back in.
  16. S

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

My prob is really not with the tech issue. Shit happens. Rather the fact that they still put out the VU and opend it up for everyone that do not protect themselfs well nough. MA encourages us to get a GC which makes it feel like well a butt fuck :P. But as always when MA is involved its my own...
  17. S

Entropia Universe Release 14.6 Available

I wonder if this is MA time or normal time :rolleyes:
  18. S

anyone have this error :?

Haha yeah prolly MAs way of saying lets give al the new stuff to the free to play players. I love new patches like this Toulan loot finaly out we had plans to kick in a shitload of ped in a 10 hour straight hunt. Now we are aiming to use thoose hours on SC2 instead and going to the pub...
  19. S

anyone have this error :?

ffs MA. Now servers are acctualy up and U still havent dealt with GC usage?? How stupid are U? We are now behind on well everything new if this is the case ):
  20. S

Server Downtime For Release

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259404-Servers-Are-Down Not yet :P. This post should make it 2,5 hours? :)
  21. S

State of the Universe Address 2014

Hmm well I have 82 ped per 100 avg. But im prolly just an idiot that can read my numbers as I dont think this way is the best every time. But thats not the main issue for me with this. Its the fact that MA states now that they have a more stable client. I cannot finish a 5k run without crashing...
  22. S

This must be for either ubers or noobs. Imo for the general public I call BS.
  23. S

EBN Breaking News: Fort Troy Resistance

Ops sry that we took your money, now go out and hunt U shouldnt be sad. Next time we might not chrash and U might get loot. :wtg:
  24. S

Overall this SOU feels lacking. Basicly 1 thing in the first paragraph holds and thats the fact that they have removed decay from ammo and fixing it down to 3%. Now if they could do the same with clothing I acctualy wouldnt mind them keeping the fee on for changing outfits. That might even get...
  25. S

Increased stability has improved? What game are they Talking about? Have 1 single thing been fixed this year? More promises but Nothing new and once again taming thrashed
Back