anyone have this error :?

Yea I am out to... hopefuly its fixed soon... tak LG is in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Our development team has been working very hard all day and evening to resolve the issue preventing accounts using the Gold Card security system from logging in.

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience while the login issue is resolved.
Source:
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2014/03/18/4400/login-issue-update/index.xml

Typical ma

I have feard that one day MA would go to far , they constantly mess with entropia breaking things when nothing is broke , then find they cant fix it . a simple roll back as soon as this bug was noted would have sorted it out no matter what it , there is no way it needed 24 hours downtime for all GC owners .

frankly along with all the nerfings bad loot ( have had as bad as 70 ped loss on 100 ped hunt amd seamingly constant new bugs , I am getting pissed of with the whole game .

once I do get back in game I will be looking into chipping out and leaving .

been playing for 8 years and it is all so dissaponting that such great game as been buggered up by the very people that made it in the first place

SHAME ON YOU MA ..i

Seriously you havent fixed it yet MA???

Honestly, I'd rather take a rest from EU for an evening or even two than risk my account by disabling GC protection, even if it protects from myself :)

I agree with Svarog.

atleast we got an ETA.

"
Mar 18, 14 - 10:30 PM - by Bertha Bot
Our development team has been working very hard all day and evening to resolve the issue preventing accounts using the Gold Card security system from logging in.

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience while the login issue is resolved."

error still to gold car users:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ffs MA. Now servers are acctualy up and U still havent dealt with GC usage??
How stupid are U?
We are now behind on well everything new if this is the case ):

Alas, not able to login.

:(

Haha yeah prolly MAs way of saying lets give al the new stuff to the free to play players.

I love new patches like this Toulan loot finaly out we had plans to kick in a shitload of ped in a 10 hour straight hunt. Now we are aiming to use thoose hours on SC2 instead and going to the pub afterwards and still have cash to spend when done. Well a fair trade for me I guess ROFL

Haha yeah prolly MAs way of saying lets give al the new stuff to the free to play players.

I love new patches like this Toulan loot finaly out we had plans to kick in a shitload of ped in a 10 hour straight hunt. Now we are aiming to use thoose hours on SC2 instead and going to the pub afterwards and still have cash to spend when done. Well a fair trade for me I guess ROFL

hehe :beerchug:

There is a simple solution - temporary disable Gold Cards on all accounts

There is a simple solution - temporary disable Gold Cards on all accounts

are you serious ?
if they did that and people get hacked,now that would really cause an shitstorm and selloutwave

for the record to ma: i dont want my gc disabled even if it takes you guys 2 years to fix

are you serious ?
if they did that and people get hacked,now that would really cause an shitstorm and selloutwave

for the record to ma: i dont want my gc disabled even if it takes you guys 2 years to fix

Yep, im serious.
Im pretty sure that nothing happens for 1-2 days without security.
I have sufficient assets in the game, but disabling the GC for 1-2 days does not bother me

Moreover, if tomorrow it will not fixed, I will write to support about how to disable the card

Moreover, if tomorrow it will not fixed, I will write to support about how to disable the card

To get disconnected from the Gold Card Security System and remove the Gold Card from your account, you need to send front and back copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible and your full name, a document number and your date of birth are clearly shown. For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

You can send these documents together with your request either in a Support Case or by fax to +46-31-136016.

Note: To keep your account as secure as possible, we recommend you to continue using the Gold Card.

Source: account security FAQ

I'm logged in now, Gold Card worked fine

Is it the same error back today ????
Cant login :(

I also can't log in now. I was able to two days ago but now I keep receiving the internal error message.

Honestly, I'd rather take a rest from EU for an evening or even two than risk my account by disabling GC protection, even if it protects from myself :)

no its not GC issue, i used more then 3 keys already.
the server takes the keys but dont let you in ^^

so no worries about GC-unsync.

but its shit , i want log baaaaaack :(

*addiction*

no its not GC issue, i used more then 3 keys already.
the server takes the keys but dont let you in ^^

so no worries about GC-unsync.

but its shit , i want log baaaaaack :(

He wasn't referring to sync, he was referring to one request that they bypass all gold card log-ins - that is, so logging in doesn't require a gold card for anyone. This would be a bad idea. And from what I saw, the server didn't consume the 6 digit code. I wrote the first one down and used it when the server went up.

Back