Search results

1. U

wtf people dont go for vacations offline anymore, they just go to... space or rocktropia and tan...

wtf people dont go for vacations offline anymore, they just go to... space or rocktropia and tan in hell. Wuddup man, how you been?
  2. U

allo provider-old alpha spawn?

thanks guys i'll check 'em out :) feel free to track me down ingame to claim your hugs :ahh:
  3. U

allo provider-old alpha spawn?

Is there a good allo spawn that goes up to old alpha? I dont mind if theres youngs mixed in as long as theres a decent amnt of higher lvl ones. I know of the stalker la but im looking more for privders, doms alphas etc. Im sure ive seen a spawn like this before cant remember where tho -_- +rep...
  4. U

13777 Lyst on Arkadia

Nice one ;)
  5. U

Ha no way, me too. Been ingame for like 3+ years and i think youre the first person to tell me...

Ha no way, me too. Been ingame for like 3+ years and i think youre the first person to tell me that, thought i was nuts :D
  6. U

oi stop being dead :(

oi stop being dead :(
  7. U

FYI: New vehicles,old scam

To be fair its not really a scam, its just trying selling something for more than its worth, it happens all the time. Its just working a pretty low angel but if people arent smart with their money and dont reasearch stuff then its their fault, its a good, and frankly fairly cheap learning...
  8. U

Achievement: Dropped almost 200 probes and found nothing :)

if you managed to drop 170-190 probes in 20 domes id say youre not mining very well maybe im mis reading tho
  9. U

Question: Mining in zomhattan

Considering you get/got gains on cp id ay you're onto something ;)
  10. U

Info: CP Saturday Events (Weekly)

hope its not 1k min rep required this time so i can play with my dastardly 999 :( :silly2:
  11. U

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Havent bothered to read other all posts on rocktopia cus theres like 50000 but personally i find the whole thing a bit lame, havent been and have no intention of going atm. Im not much of a role player or anything, quite the opposite, but killing aliens with a basic but beliveable backstory in a...
  12. U

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

obv err isnt actually in my name :ahh:
  13. U

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Gutted to see theres no handbags in the prize list but regardless cant hurt to hop aboard - utada li hikaru obv ;)
  14. U

Cat's Eyes

:acid: ...
  15. U

After CP it will be CND??????

:better: :better:
  16. U

Mining CP?

Lotta fail ITT
  17. U

R.I.P. Crystal Palace

18. U

Under the hood: bigger, stronger, better!

You guys know its gonna suck right? Idk how but they're gonna make it suck somehow and oh the bugs one can only begin to imagine the bugs :-/
  19. U

Longtooth wtf?

longtooth dont hit hard but they have a ton of health, its also laggy as hell and there's a bunch of kill stealers there, killed a few but meh wasnt enjoying it enough to hang around. They're SWof PA
  20. U

HoF: Happy Birthday To Me :)

Gratz and all but sam heuston rly? i mean rly? :duh: ;):silly2:
  21. U

Uber: AMAZING ... 4 oas 103

massive is ~ 1k
  22. U

Achievement: Medium health

vnice med hp is a goal of mine - albeit a damn longterm one :-/
  23. U

Question: What is the best never failing mining tactic for lvl 1 miners?

I do what i can ;) he's gonna learn himself fairly soon anyway
  24. U

Question: What is the best never failing mining tactic for lvl 1 miners?

pop to mcdonalds and check for openigns this game is DEFINATELY not for you lol
Back