Question: What is the best never failing mining tactic for lvl 1 miners?

What do you have fun in and gain from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dustin255

Young
Society
I forgot the name
Garek Knows Universe
what is the best mining tactic for getting a large resource claim?

What is the best never failing mining tactic for lvl 1 miners?

If you want to profit, there is no never failing tactic. Only always failing tactics. If you want to break even, dont start mining.

I am a lvl one hunter and a lvl one miner what is better?

]How does mining compare to hunting?

Last edited:
there are no gurantees ;) i find hunting to be more fun, but its easier to make $ mining. All depends what you want from the game.

I want to profit not lose all the time?

You we all are if you are playing entropia universe

well just tell how to get credits from the game without depositing

I have been losing credits like there is no tommorrow

IF there was such a method we wouild all be rich and Mindark would have bankrupted long ago, theres no sure thing and you almost definately need to deposit if you want to try to profit any time soon.

would I get better results on hunting?

would I get better results on hunting?

I dont think anyone can answer that, You must find something you have fun with. I love hunting, I mostly lose ped ( But I have fun doing it)

There are a few people that make money in game, but for the most part we lose it... So i would say find something you enjoy doing, spend what you can afford to lose and have fun :)

The truth is no profession in game other than trading can be classified as being continually profitable. Mining is your best bet to start I'd say, you'll have to hunt a little bit too if you are going to mine. Use the TT mining equipment and don't use amps for now. As for losing peds, that's just a part of this game, it costs to play and the chances of you all the sudden becoming a profit machine are slim to none starting out. With a little luck you might just hit the next mining all time high. :)

How do you close or edit a poll?

good idea rockchick

Dont be like some people in EF spend ur time in game ...
Start mine probs at Treasure Island and Port Atlantis soon ur luck coming and still improve yourself getting any time better...
You can join my society we help you growing up like some members allready :yay:

Thats why i gonna leave post in EF to many people spending here time and dont help nothing just talk bad about game if is not new people in game the economy died lets put more people in game :yay:

Option 1: Use/lose insane amounts of PED hunting and/or crafting and then just drop an more ore less accidentally probe/bomb once a week or so.
Option 2: Don't mine at all just make weird loot pool theories and pretend you know what you are talking about here on EF. At some point offer a mining services.
Option 3: I prefer this one. DON'T mine. :)

people don't help much they just talk

Leave and apply mine in society terminal

I submited a app to the great pretenders

people don't help much they just talk

Not much to help with when you're asking a question like that...

What kind of help did you want/expect?

Back