Search results

1. Thorns Rose

Ecorze IN CP Caves

Checkout Ecorze doing Crystal Palace hunting! https://www.twitch.tv/itsecorze?referrer=raid
  2. Thorns Rose

Loki Is Streaming Mayhem

I love players who try their best and are so hopeful in EU Ok, besides she has good music..
  3. Thorns Rose

This Is Just Fun!

I came across this site ( and you can click on dots and listen ) to wherever in the worlds radio is playing for fun to see what is everyone listening to: Dig http://radio.garden/visit/albuquerque-nm/XL9NeYpB :dj:
  4. Thorns Rose

FYI: Beacon 42 TT

Did a beacon and mob jumped into water and became "unreachable" So couldn't open last door, tried for 20 minutes. Spent a boatload of PEDS!
  5. Thorns Rose

Calypso Rescue Team

I have to give love to general of CRT as I was in despair and at a loss for UI and felt I could not do recuses or help my society and was ready to give up, he helped me and walked me through what I needed to do ( which isn't easy) My forever gratitude goes To General Lars!!! :hug:
  6. Thorns Rose

Boorum I found

Well..I found the elusive Boorum Boorum 31028 43572 Codex Like the old days on a hill
  7. Thorns Rose

BELLA ON CALYPSO

Bella is streaming on Calypso and is amazing..
  8. Thorns Rose

Neomex Cave

Hello Entropians Does anyone know the link ( I can not find) of Neomex pheromones that advance maturities? I knew there was one but I can't find.. Thank You in advance! :grouphug:
  9. Thorns Rose

ATLAS HAVEN RADIO

Atlas Haven Radio is in process of making the best website and renewing the very best radio in Entropia Universe! We are now open to DJ's and any old or new player who would love to join us! Soon....I mean soon. We are setting up all DJ's so if you are new or old please message me or go to...
  10. Thorns Rose

Info: Planet Calypso Forum

I have noticed a huge LAG on forum , even actually making this post was like 5 minutes to render availability option to post. No clue if is my side or yours? Is just me or anyone else? Players chime in Please.
  11. Thorns Rose

WANTED: Computer Techs

I have played this game a long time and thought this thread needs to be posted. I know over years there is some extremely talented and intelligent players that have many skills that would be useful to game and many players displayed and shown. If You are a : A game dev; or coder; a security...
  12. Thorns Rose

Is Merry Mayhem 2023 starting tonight?

I was wondering if a announcement is coming tonight/day... Just a confirmation. :) :yay:
  13. Thorns Rose

Today Is International Pizza Day!

Ok, My favorite topping is just pepperoni..thats it...so boring lol What pizza do you like!?
  14. Thorns Rose

XXXX GeorgeXXXX is streaming

I dig Georges tunes and Pvp at rig..
  15. Thorns Rose

Plates on Armor Switch

I know I have must have suggested this before but just in case..Can we have a function that swaps plates to armor in one bit? OMG, you have no idea doing that sucks for each mob depending. :eyecrazy: Little song to inspire or get stuck in your head :)
  16. Thorns Rose

Loyal Player Acknowledgement

I have seen so many old player who are quiet and play as best they can, I see their inventories/storage full of items that are no longer available ..Yet, they push on in this game without teeth on forums or game. I think Mindark should acknowledge these players who have stood by quietly and...
  17. Thorns Rose

Rayden Streaming

Rayden and Mac have a a great circle and really good tunes with request in stream. Come check him out.
  18. Thorns Rose

Happy Birthday Suzy!

Just wanted to tell you from all of us .... Happy Birthday Suzy Entropia!! :birthday:
  19. Thorns Rose

Question: Crafting Enhancers

I just heard a streamer say he was going to a place/planet to craft enhancers. Where is your favorite place or lucky place to craft enhancers?
  20. Thorns Rose

Price Check Angel UL Imp Full Set

Wondering how much a Angel Imp set ( female) Unlimited tier 2.99 is going for?
  21. Thorns Rose

Pablo Going for It!!

Checkout Pablo AKA Container Conrad taking on Lvl 104 Mulman challenge!
  22. Thorns Rose

Memorial Day Weekend for USA

I want to wish all Entropia Universe a happy and fruitful long weekend. Enjoy! :handgun:
  23. Thorns Rose

NYR and SK 25066

OMG ..I have no screenie as I was floored and shook! Was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only wish I could have got a screenie ( maybe someone else did?) (The Sand King) with a value of 25066 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
  24. Thorns Rose

New York Rose Stream

I am testing a new streaming platform for Entropia Universe ..going noob style! just testing but really like the less commercialization from Twitch. Come check it out! https://dlive.tv/NewYorkRose
  25. Thorns Rose

Cyrene event

Anniversary Party on Cyrene! Sweatbuys, Giveaways, Hunt, Race and Hide&Seek! FREE Warps provided! tinyurl.com/BIG-Anniversary Just reposting out of Chat.
Back