Calypso Rescue Team

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I have to give love to general of CRT as I was in despair and at a loss for UI and felt I could not do recuses or help my society and was ready to give up, he helped me and walked me through what I needed to do ( which isn't easy)

My forever gratitude goes To General Lars!!!

:hug:

If it wasn’t for CRT ide have never met Rose and had the Best time in game. 🌹 🌹 🌹

Thank you

There is far too much love in your Soc.
You are supposed to be ferocious Hunters ! :)
Yes! You have no idea as Lars ( English not his first language ) spent a hour with me sharing screen and walked me through all. I know he probably wanted to just say, "OMG Rose no way" but he did not and helped me in voice chat and shared screen.
I have to say he walked me through and helped me in voice chat on discord and was amazingly patient as he knew..NYR is at her wits end afer so many years. CRT is so beautiful.......................

Yes! You have no idea as Lars ( English not his first language ) spent a hour with me sharing screen and walked me through all. I know he probably wanted to just say, "OMG Rose no way" but he did not and helped me in voice chat and shared screen.
I have to say he walked me through and helped me in voice chat on discord and was amazingly patient as he knew..NYR is at her wits end afer so many years. CRT is so beautiful.......................
THIS! Is why EU exists and people stay..I was ready to say "Goodbye" after 16 years but it is the real People in this game and epitome of EU. I actually do not care my level or my ego..I care more about the people.
:hug:

Yea that is how Lars Zebra is, he like to help, its the Mind set of a True General of Calypso Rescue Team :)
Yes! :) CRT folks are amazing too

Back