Search results

1. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: Refine all resources with one refining process

I suggest improving refiners to be able to refine all resources in inventory in one go, because of other possible outcomes that need more than one ingredient it could be the 'clear' button with simply a different description as long as refiner is empty, that button then instead could fill the...
  2. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

That blockchain technology, some tt value or even PED could technically be something else or something more complex instead bound to the $ or not be fixed to it statically with zero (or inflation) expected return p.a., possible to do indeed on a blockchain with no issues in respect to trust and...
  3. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: show on map where teleportation will end, precharge ability for weapons

When starting to teleport to the next revival point it would avoid frustration and save time to see on the map before the jump where it will end. A modification that enables precharging of a weapon for x% extra damage and decay accordingly or a little more because the attachment providing the...
  4. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: enable splitting/merging of stackables in the 'sell' window at auction

I guess it would not be much effort, allow the split option for stackable items when already put in the 'sell' window at auction, and new prices please shown with the split action. With the 1 PED step restriction players choose an exact number of items to adjust BO prices, can be done faster by...
  5. Lyrisiana

Are total skill increments increased with unlocks (in tt value) ?

Did not find the answer to this by searching, when you unlock a new skill it is clear that its contribution to your progress is bigger for a while but I wonder if the total skills you gain over time with additional unlocks and when measured by tt on skill chips is bigger with additional unlocks?
  6. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: change items to untradable for more personalised modding

The concept of not tradable L items, it would allow more personalised modifications generally I think. I guess that trade means less extravagance, that comparability when trading and search on auction is of importance and that this is a reason I don‘t see more extravagant modding, there could be...
  7. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: universal ammo available at the trade terminal + some bonuses in the process

Make small fixed amounts of universal ammo available at the trade terminal in combo with small benefits, possibly limited per day/week if that makes sense. For example 10 tt activates a personal effect for a while like run speed (once per day), 50 tt activates another small effect once per day...
  8. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: refined advanced vehicle fuel

Let oil + sweat refine to a vehicle fuel that adds say 20%(?) speed, well or engine power, I'm not sure about how the physics work exactly. that advanced fuel together with sweat again could refine to an even better fuel with +10% additional speed. not sure about the magnitudes, at some point...
  9. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: display if seller is the first one, lootable item that reduces auction fee, quickly repeat search texts at auction

a few suggestions 1) a lootable item without tt value that cuts auction fees for one offer by x%, would be an uncommon find I guess if x is like >25 but would be nice to have the chance at least for low to mid level players too. especially rare if tradeable I guess. And/Or an item that allows...
  10. Lyrisiana

Question: Isis LBC Guns

Hi I bought an Isis LBC 16 (L) recently and realized it uses BLP packs though it is in the Laser category, I also cannot use my A104 on it. Can anyone confirm that it can use a BLP amp at least ? I don't want to buy one before I'm sure I can make use of it. Thanks.
  11. Lyrisiana

Redistribution of auction fees

Hi Few weeks ago i was speculating with someone on my friend list about where auction fees actually go and i am pretty sure there was a statement from MA that these where redistributed into players' loot like ammo, bombs, etc. but well, how exactly would that be done ? Evenly among all players...
Back