Question: Isis LBC Guns

Lyrisiana

Mature
Lyrisiana Lyz Zianac
Hi

I bought an Isis LBC 16 (L) recently and realized it uses BLP packs though it is in the Laser category, I also cannot use my A104 on it. Can anyone confirm that it can use a BLP amp at least ? I don't want to buy one before I'm sure I can make use of it.

Thanks.

Hi

I bought an Isis LBC 16 (L) recently and realized it uses BLP packs though it is in the Laser category, I also cannot use my A104 on it. Can anyone confirm that it can use a BLP amp at least ? I don't want to buy one before I'm sure I can make use of it.

Thanks.

Usually, it's the ammo type that decides what amp you can use on your gun. Energy cells -> energy amp; BLP packs -> fire/rate/controller (ie BLP amp).

There are a handfull of weapons though that don't take weapon amplifiers at all though.

Having said that, I hope someone who have tried that weapon can answer you. However, not knowing the damage of the weapon, the smallest decent BLP amp is "Beast" (19 dmg) and the gun needs to deal 38 dmg max (2x19) for Beast to give its optimal Power. For small (low dmg) BLP weapons there isn't any amp like that (at least that I know about).

There are a handfull of weapons though that don't take weapon amplifiers at all though.

Thanks for the fast reply.

LBC 16(L) does 41 max damage, so I could make use of the beast amp, if it works in the first place.

I've been skilling with Isis LBP16 which has the same issue, I was using Bull Tac30 blp amp, it worked fine. Though you'll get laser skills during the hunt.

Back