Search results

1. khaos

Help: Mining claim stuck

Hello, I was out mining at oyster isle, when i suddenly got an IX belkar i saw it was right next to a cersumon young. It's quite a walk from the TP, so pulling it away is not really an option. I'm looking for someone who could come with me and kill the cersumon. I will reward you with 5PED...
  2. khaos

MMA or krav maga

That's the question; MMA or krav maga?
  3. khaos

Anatidaephobia

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anatidaephobia-fear-that-somewhere-somehow-a-duck-is-watching-you/213754627868
  4. khaos

Help: PSHED.dll deleted

Hello, One hour ago i installed ad-aware on my parent's pc (downloaded it form filehippo). It started downloading some patches etc. Then it asked to restart my pc. did that. few moments later it showed that; PSHED.dll was missing errorcode: 0xc0000098 Couldn't access anything related to...
  5. khaos

Rocktropia Zombie Footage

Enjoy! :D xlPvskxpDbc
  6. khaos

D'n'B #3

Number 3 is here :D Enjoy! Lazee Ft. Neverstore - Hold On [ Matrix & Futurebound's Terrace Tantrum Mix] ZarTxBPDUb4 Wicked Video Lenzman - Sugar hill 8b9_SxpfICk Brand new, By an upcoming DnB artist SuperPlex - Good Times, Bad Times OOXGe4LSo30 And a sweet Dubstep track Nero -...
  7. khaos

Coloring?

I'm a fairly new player, looking to make a good investment. My hours to play are a bit weird sometimes, so real trading might be hard for me. So i was thinking, why not start a coloring shop? Is it profitable to do coloring and texturing? I know it might be hard to find customers, but with some...
  8. khaos

HELP: ICT @ Belgian schools

This is only for the people that know something about Belgian schools. At the moment i'm in my fourth year of hotel school(TSO). But i realized it isn't something i'm going to do when i'm an adult. When i'm finished with school, i want to do something with pc's, programming or something. Is it...
  9. khaos

D'n'B #2 - Netsky

This one is dedicated to one of my favorite producers. He's in the scene for a bit more then a year now, but he has some massive tunes! NETSKY Enjoy! Netsky - Eyes Closed jaIDEqtMIag Netsky - Prisma Q698nuogtZI Netsky - Lost In This World svW2KL-9KQI Netsky - Come Back Home...
  10. khaos

D'n'B blog

Just to let you know, My D'n'B Blog can be found here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/blogs/khaos/
  11. khaos

D'n'B #1

This is my D'n'B blog. I will be posting up to five great tracks at least every weekend! I like all sub genres of D'n'B, but it will be mostly liquid D'n'B There will also be the occasional Dubstep track! Most of the tracks can be found on my channel Enjoy! Muffler - Uplifting MSTagS8Q44E...
  12. khaos

Rocktropia Free Activity

hmm.. Don't know if it has been posted before. But i just found this: So this could be something like stones and fruits?
  13. khaos

Achievement: First Global

Got my first global yesterday When i started the run i was like 'F*** it, i'm going all in' And after the 20th bomb this one showed up: 69PEDs of Megan :yay::yay:
  14. khaos

MY loot theory

I have been thinking about a fair way to divide loot, so it's random, but also dependent on skills and such, and not exploitable. I don't claim this to be the correct theory, but it sounds like a good way to do it. At least in my opinion. We all know loot is generated when you click to loot the...
  15. khaos

Kinetics - Doubts Can Wait

I just had to post this one. One of the best D'n'B tracks ever! Enjoy. b6Nkj_RyJZ4
  16. khaos

Info: The difference of one percent

As a beginning trader i did some calculations of how much i can earn in a worst case scenario, and how much in a best case scenario. my conclusion was that a single percent makes a difference of thousands of peds in the long run! My calculations are based on the next formula X*Y^Z Where X is...
  17. khaos

Mining support

I will first explain my situation. I'm a 16 year old student, at boarding school. I can't play from Monday until Thursday. My parents won't let me deposit a bit. Boarding school also makes that trading is hard to do, as prices can change during a week. What do i want? Basically I want someone...
  18. khaos

Official EU guide?

Hope this is the correct froum.. Today i found the official EU manual, pdf format. You can find it at the Planet selection screen. http://planetroster.entropiauniverse.com/EU_manual_A.pdf My question is.. IS THIS IT? Is that the best they can make? EDIT: This is for informing and for discussion
  19. khaos

What would you do if...

What would you do if... You had one million dollar
  20. khaos

Looking For Trader Soc

I'm a 16 year old boy, attending hotellery school, I live in Belgium, and i speak dutch, English and some French and German. My interests are cooking, science and computers. I'm at boarding school, which means i can only play during the weekends, I played EU first in 2005, back then i played it...
  21. khaos

Hire-A-Noob-O-Matic

No school this week! Grab your chance! Giving EFD's to the first that gives me a job! Fresh new player to hire! I'm available for all jobs! You can hire me as: Hunter Miner Crafter TP runner Dancer Sweater Cookie baker ... What do you get? You get a smart, young (but mature) boy, willing...
  22. khaos

EPIC FAIL : blowing up a PSU in 5mins

EPIC FAIL: Bought a new pc yesterday. everything was fine today, i start to play EU, ok... 5mins later, KABOOM! PSU got blown up -_- K. PS. wrong part of the forum?
  23. khaos

Trader

Hey everybody, I'm not exactly new to EU, but this time i want to try the trading profession. within the next 2 weeks i will deposit 10-20euros. And with that money i will go trading, and the profit i make is for hunting, mining, etc. Now, can anybody give me some good tips? or any items which...
  24. khaos

King of the Hill

You must try to take the hill of the person above you use your imagination i secure my hill with 10 russian snipers MY HILL
Back