Rocktropia Free Activity

khaos

Alpha
Society
Church Of Lootius
Simon Khaos Verbeke
hmm.. Don't know if it has been posted before. But i just found this:

Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead has established his castle & private army on the outer reaches of ROCKtropia. You will have the opportunity to join Lemmy’s Army by proving yourself through a series of tests & trials that will take you to the depths of hell and back.

Check out Motörhead Stadium & scratch a living by collecting beer cans for recycling
>>SOURCE<<
So this could be something like stones and fruits?

Sounds like fruit, dung and stones collecting to me, the same system at least ;)

Ah yes, seen that :)

Wonder if we get a few PEC for recykling or if it can be used with something to make something :silly2:

Woohoo! Alcoholic perpetuum mobile! :)

yeah i noticed it long time ago and I think I like the idea. :)

yeah, probably a kind of "stone" :)

Meh, knowing rock stars: it'll probably mean being a groupie... :D

lol...yay I can get to be a virtual can collecting hobo! :yay:

Well, at 10c per can/bottle in South Australia, there are plenty of people here making a killing going through public trash cans to pick up the freebies :p

Well, at 10c per can/bottle in South Australia, there are plenty of people here making a killing going through public trash cans to pick up the freebies :p

Same here in germany... but i really doubt if you can make a living in Rocktropia by collecting those cans^^

:drink: BEER ... if there are empty cans ...there must be full ones!!

... also think its like fruits and stones.

Budweiser 80.000% MU
Heineken 40.000% MU
Becks 120.000% MU

:D

Old news. ;) I am curious how it's gonna work though. It was made to sound like it's a replacement for sweating, but it sounds closer to fruits/stones.

:drink: BEER ... if there are empty cans ...there must be full ones!!

... also think its like fruits and stones.

Budweiser 80.000% MU
Heineken 40.000% MU
Becks 120.000% MU

:D

Blasphemy!
get me some Jupiler and some Duvel!

Finally drinking makes sense again!:yay:

Back