Search results

1. Sebulba Dragon

You and Your Pet Screenshot Contest

OMG...so great,mine don't stand a chance of winning..this one is winner..not formal though..:D
  2. Sebulba Dragon

Nah...feeling cozy in toilet..:d 2015 already..cheers to info..will get out in 2022..:D
  3. Sebulba Dragon

My vote goes to magical JIM..great editing..hardly wait to see the Kanin gets that carrot,it looks quite hungry..:D
  4. Sebulba Dragon

What did you mean by more characters..
  5. Sebulba Dragon

ATH´s

Loot sistem sucks. Period. Multipliers like mentioned are gone and new "steady loot" only drys your ped card in a more boring way than before. Still, I cannot agree that shity new loot sistem is the only factor that is killing the game. From my point of view it shares it with famous and...
  6. Sebulba Dragon

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Well I cant accept this ATH just easily. Facts: 1.Lootpool is very poor nowadays. 2.MA is in trouble. 3.Good publicity stunt is needed. 4.You sucked from lootpool 200k before ATH(tracker). 5.You are 9 months old. 6.MA has silent agents in game. Cant help myself but this stinks like an PR...
  7. Sebulba Dragon

Is the game dying? if not why the continuous bad loots and constatnt changes to the game systems?

Well according to comments Ive just read I see that we have roughly 2 groups of players here. 1. players active 5+ years and 2. players active couple of years. Im sure that none of players from first group is optimistic about the game compering to the state that this game was 5+ years ago (we...
  8. Sebulba Dragon

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Sebulba The blue Dragon
  9. Sebulba Dragon

lol can't exit

I got myself a new machine 3 days ago (very similiar to Trifles) and Im having the same problem :mad: This bug hasnt appeared never before so wtf is a problem here. I read previous comments and nothing works... In short, subscribing and hoping for a solution coming soon (naive huh? :scratch2:)
  10. Sebulba Dragon

Project XXV or XXVI

Jealousy is a bitch huh?!
  11. Sebulba Dragon

Dumbest thing you have heard in EU

Entropia universe is not an gambling game but investment oportunity. :duh:
  12. Sebulba Dragon

I took a look at this new MA event.

Valentin pls don't listen to wiseasses here. I know that u know very well that these events are pure crap and pocket-filling-machine for mindark. 10% hits big one, others gets crap. I know that u know, and I understand that u have to try anyway...we're all alike here. Best of luck gospodine! ;)
  13. Sebulba Dragon

Calypso Migration 2012

They can stick this event in their asses. No more easy money from my side. I seeeeeee youuuuu :wise:
  14. Sebulba Dragon

Livestream - James Jimmy Stryker

subscribed :popcorn:
  15. Sebulba Dragon

Celebrities playing EU?

OK false alarm. Frodo eliminated.
  16. Sebulba Dragon

Celebrities playing EU?

What?! No it didn't! Now this is called an info, ty m8! FRODO PLAYS EU M8s!!! :yay: :laugh: Would be nice to know which avatar is his though...
  17. Sebulba Dragon

Celebrities playing EU?

Definatelly C (with respect). Let's stick to A, exceptionaly B and of course active.
  18. Sebulba Dragon

pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

In short : Liar. Many of ppl were there remember, true that u concentrated mostly on BA but u shot other ppl 2. Just dont say that by accident. As I recall many of players (not BA) asked u not to shoot at ppl but u just wouldnt listen. Way to go mr. uber-pk-er-police officer, I hope u sleep better.
  19. Sebulba Dragon

pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

:eyecrazy:...shit dude, that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Are you ok? Everything working properly in the attic? :loco:
  20. Sebulba Dragon

Celebrities playing EU?

Any new leeds ppl? :smoke:
  21. Sebulba Dragon

Uber: Rich Dianthus

Bravo! :yay:
  22. Sebulba Dragon

HoF: Recent highlights

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/4/2/4/3/entropia_2012-04-09_08-56-13-88.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/4/2/4/3/entropia_2012-03-26_08-28-08-81.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/4/2/4/3/entropia_2012-03-03_10-55-55-23.jpg...
  23. XVIII Igni

XVIII Igni

24. XXI Alic

XXI Alic

Back