Search results

1. F

Suggestion: Please add more payment options

While Paypal is down for the moment i just realized how sparse the payment options for EU are if you're unwilling to use visa/mastercard. Sure, we have bank transfer but its not instant and paysafe card is not too good, because the fees raised quite high over the years. I dont even know why we...
  2. F

Question: Q2 Fashion and the inability to show it off

Can we hope for armor attachments (that generate a low decay over time not based on damage) that make the amor part invisible (unlike etheral armor who dont have extra decay for that feature) and a reworked equipping logic so its possible to lets say blend off the face guard and wear glasses...
  3. F

Question: Q1 Unclaimed Estates

Nearly everyone knows Marcus Callendar Estate Broker, a Mindark Avatar that holds LA's and Estates all around Calypso. He's holding some of them for many many years, when can we expect that his assets get back into Player hands ? Follow up question : Shopping malls are alive by their Shop...
  4. F

Put your mind on the state of Entropia

Hello folks The past few months really feelt like mindark is sorting out their stuff and try to clean up their house. I admit i was impressed they admit the compet failure, offerd some kind of compensation and today they told us that they no longer insist on this deep token project and refund...
  5. F

Suggestion: Interesting Estates and Items from purged accounts

Over time it is inevitable that some enropia accounts stay unused for a long time and get purged , quite some of those got interesting items and estates on them that using rights are now went back to mindark. Over all those years we had multiple requests to redistribute stuff without true...
  6. F

Selling: Selling Calypso Land Deeds

I want to sell 129 Calypso Land deeds around ~1900 ped each pm me how many you want Edit : Sold in Bulk to one person, currently no CLD's for sale.
  7. F

Suggestion: Hybrid settig between loot list and loot window

Because it is more convinient i use the option to show my loot as a list were i see the item and the ped value. I dont hate the loot window its just too much trouble to clear it after every kill or the stacks become so many that it become impossible discriminate what loot you got and how much...
  8. F

(Rant) Vision of EU's future ?

Were will it go to ? We havn't heard anyting about the directions EU will moving towards the next years and i see mindark spending ressources on different projects that are only loosely connected with entropia. What can you guys from mindark do ? I feel there is no one left with vision and the...
  9. F

Loot 2.0 impact on Mod/Imp fap service ?

Since armor decay noticeable dropped i wonder how this will impact mod/imp fap service on the upcomming migration. The mod fap hour fee was kinda based on the armor decay for 1 hour hunting session and slightly undercutted the cost but thats not longer the case. Also armor eco enhancers wont...
  10. F

Complete Iron missions with PED's Option

Before i start, the feature i suggest is meant as a fully optional way to complete iron missions and shouldn't interfere with them in any way. The Idea : "bribe" the mission broker with peds to complete your iron challenge. The free is dynamic and as more points/kills are left to grind as...
  11. F

Catched off guard by Support

Maybe some of you remember the Merry mayhem debakel last year with a lot of Error 34's , mayhem stars not counted and rewards not given out properly. I made a support case on 21.12.2015 03:54 regarding this and hoped for a quick resolve, silly me. At 08.07.2016 17:39 i bumped my support case...
  12. F

Selling: Calytreck TEN Tier 6.7

Taking offers for this Gun Entropedia Link Im interested in Peds and CLD's ;) Im not interested in Auds, Compet deeds, items. remaining tiers : 70 106 89 110
  13. F

The Bots are taking over

Kudos , that topic line was luric :smoke: Recently the topic artificial intelligence was taken up by the mass media and how this will impact society. It reads like a dystopia that machines will take over most of the available jobs and that almost every job might affected that is in front of a...
  14. F

HoF: Nothing big but first UL Item in my Loot for years

I was shooting some Sumimas when swirlies poped up and the hall of fame sound played. I was excited and looked at the TT numbers and the excitement went off instantly, why the heck i got a hof sound at a mere 300 something ped loot ? I checked the hall of fame hunting loots and for sure i...
  15. F

Selling: AUD's Compet Deeds

Calytreck Spirit MkII TEN and more Hello, i want to sell this wonderful Gun CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier is 6.2 SB 30k After the startbid is meet the bidder will win the auction after 72 hours without another bid. Any bid made after 48 hours from the initial bid was made...
  16. F

Selling: AUD, Compet , Mod Ek-2350

Got all peds i need sale is off
  17. F

Question: Negative interest inside EU ?

We all know that peds arn't backed up with real usd anymore and the gap between peds and usd is growing every year. What if mindark would introduce negative interest on inactive accounts or accounts that dosn't cycle any money on game mechanics ? On real life negative interest is reality in...
  18. F

Too warm, can't sleep

and of course im the only one and for sure i must work in a few hours :) I hate this day already, i will turn into some kind of zombie later today. Anyone else here who have the same problem and is joining the zombie apokalypse ?
  19. F

Feedback strong boxes, neurostims, buff stacking

With the strong boxes we got a whole lot new buff pills and Mindark announced they will look into the buff stacking mechanics. My feedback for the new stims : Neurostim-A - 14% Faster Reload, 25% Increased Run Speed - 15 min x cost 1 Ped - 4 Ped/h +mu Isn't too bad considering that you can...
  20. F

Buying: Want to rent : Full Shadow UL (F)

I want to rent a UL Shadow Set (F) from 01.07.15 - 03.09.2015. I prefer low or no tier I offer 19 CLD collateral and you can keep the revenue it generates for the time of the rent. If we agree to a deal i want a open statement on this forum that the armor set is only lended and the cld's will...
  21. F

Talking about sublime advertising and branding

Saw this game today, after i looked on the picture i was immidiatly thinking on entropia universe. http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=100465 vs http://img.jeuxvideo.fr/photo/00555957-photo-entropia-universe.jpg Its not even the same but i cant help but thinking on EU i feel manipulated...
  22. F

Question: Adj Pixie/Musca

How does EU decide what kind of armor set a disciple obtain after finishing his mentor period ? Is it tied on which planet he created the avatar or on which planet he finish mentorship, or is it something else ? thanks for reading, any knowledge on how it works is highly appreciated
  23. F

Lighterthief

Anyone close to him can tell me what happened ? I would appreciate that. Please via private message. thank you!
  24. F

Achievement: Fiona TEN Edition

My first day on Project Entropia It was a sunny afternoon around 2 o clock pm when I installed project Entropia which I downloaded the day before all day long. I was searching for a new scifi mmo for a while and I went down the mmo list on mmorpg.com for all games that tagged scifi. After...
Back