Search results

1. Kaeya

You last visited: 04-18-2006 at 11:07 AM

Welcome, Kaeya. You last visited: 04-18-2006 at 11:07 AM So, it's been nearly a year since I've voluntarily frozen my character in a time capsule. Anyone want to let me know if anything new/wild/exciting has developed in project entropia since I last logged in, or should I go back to sleep...
  2. Kaeya

Poll: Read receipts default?

Perhaps it's just me, but I find the whole read receipts business a bit bothersome. Perhaps it's the extra couple clicks it adds, or perhaps I just don't like being monitored. I kinda think it would be nice if read receipts were disabled by default and people sending messages had to tick a...
  3. Kaeya

Support Project Entropia Assistant!

Every once in a blue moon, somebody really goes out of their way and does something very nice for their community. Chainfire is doing just that with Project Entropia Assistant. Chainfire's work is currently floating in a sort of limbo status, where MA could shut down his work with a word. I...
  4. Kaeya

PixelBlocks!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/6950/ I gotta get some =)
  5. Kaeya

rawr

ooh, sigs are fun =P
  6. Kaeya

First 100% successful dye job for a customer =)

This is the second time someone selling me paint asked me to dye something for them, the first time it took me three tries, but this time #1 was my lucky number. =) Anyways, I'm not getting any HOFS hunting, so this is what I get to post =P Pants came out nice blue with a yellow stripe. =)...
  7. Kaeya

POLL: Is lootius male or female?

What do you think? Lets see if I can operate this poll... woo, it works, ok, just so no one thinks i'm completely nuts (roughly 63.23% nuts, 25.67% loose screws, 11.1% unknown), the reason behind this poll is as follows: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11973
  8. Kaeya

Lootius is a woman!

Lootius is a woman! :wise: Or at least this incarnation is: Spotted in Port Atlantis December 17, 05 at 6:57pm gmt -Kaeya
  9. Kaeya

Dirty Laundry & Ivory Towers.

Airing some dirty laundry. Yesterday morning I made two posts in this very forum in relation to a scam which I had witnessed in Atlas haven. Actions were taken against these two posts by the powers that be, some of which I found agreeable and due according to the rules of this forum, and some...
  10. Kaeya

Scammer/scam report area of forum?

Ok, i've just taken a look at a few of the "scam threads"... I have to say this seems to be a pretty clumsy way to handle reporting scammers and it could be done better, browsing through pages and pages of replys is very time consuming. Shouldn't there be an area of the forums just for posts...
  11. Kaeya

Shopping areas/malls?

Ok, so I had this in another post, and I was kinda wondering if this idea has any chance of going anywhere... And also ARE there any good shopping areas anywhere?
  12. Kaeya

How to Bleach?

Ran into someone in atlas have trying to work out how to use a bleaching attachment. As far as I understand it she has a TT coloring tool and a bleaching tool she's purchased off the auction. Apparently it won't attach to the tool and we can't figure out how to use it. Forum search didn't...
Back