Search results

1. nutter

account emptied...

Iv had an entropia account and been playing on and off since the project entropia days( probably before 2008), but life got on top of me recently so I havent played sin e november or so. So, I have not played Entropia for more than 4 months. All my details are correct on the site and I...
  2. nutter

Price Check [Eudoracell Pet]

Level 8 Eudoracell pet. Any ideas? Ignore the dislike from Deemer. They are a sore whiner, who feels it nessesary to go disliking threads or replies of anyone who happens to ask them a perfectly resonable question.
  3. nutter

Price Check Imp EP21

Can I get a current price for an Imp EP21 Last I saw was TT+1k
  4. nutter

Buying: (F) Paladin Thigh Guards

Thought I bought a whole set from AH, turns out I bought 2x shins instead of the thighs. - nice scam whoever did that :/ Anyhow, I am looking for the thighs to complete my set. I am on Ark, so a personal meetup for trade would be preferred. Let me know what price please.
  5. nutter

Price speculation - Easter Mayhem Prizes...

Ok, so I have my eye on the Azure pistol. Any idea what sort of price this will sell for if the winner decides to sell~? Same with the other prizes. What do you consider them to be worth on the open market, if they come up for sale?
  6. nutter

Question: Old-time armours

Is anyone hoarding paladin armour sets? I see NONE at all ingame, and they used to be TT food almost. What about all the other old-time armours? Are they still ingame? Was there some event where MA asked for the UN L stuff to be TT'd?
  7. nutter

Upgrades Imp, Aj, Mod, etc etc!

Ok, so I have been away from the game for a while (7 years+), and in that time, a hell of a lot has changed. I have seen lots of mod, adj and imp stuff for sale on auction and found out that one can now have your items modified or adjusted or improved by doing missions. I have had a hell of a...
  8. nutter

Augmented reality hunting / mining app

Ok, so the idea is similar to Pokemon Go, except for the hunting, entropia mobs appear instead of pokemon, and instead of catching them, you use your weapon to kill them using the swipe motion. Same rules of 'loot' apply as ingame. Any app loots / losses are translated to your ingame self...
  9. nutter

Justifier Mk II SGA edition

never mind - brain fart...
  10. nutter

Dome 5. Bigger spawn and max maturity please...

I love snable hunting, especially the biggies as they drop lots of blazar frags and pixie parts for the noobs. any chance of adding another DNA to this dome and maxing it both in maturity and numbers? Kinda dull having to run constantly to find ones prey :D Tnx
  11. nutter

An alternative to stackable enhancers...

Ok, just had a brain fart, so bear with me... Instead of making the enhances like stackables, with a random amount used per useage of the weapon/armou/fap etc, there is another way, which can also help non-depositers and noobies to get a handhold in EU... The enhancers could be given a TT...
  12. nutter

Selling: EWE EP-41 Military SGA Edition

Selling EP-41 SGA Starting bid +850 BO +1.5k Offer of +1k made via PM - Anonymous Sale will end in 7 days (24 October 2009) unless buyout is taken.
  13. nutter

EP-41 Military, SGA

I was fortunate enough to loot this item today from an allo, and would like some idea of its value (although I may be keeping it as it is a great gun, especially with 5.6HA, 2x j lasers and a H scope :o ) Ok, so I saw a couple of pricecheck threads about this item, but they turned into...
  14. nutter

Anyone read the new TOU (EULA) ?

Some very interesting stuff in there that I don't recall being in the pre VU.10.1 update... Although the dates have not changed, can anyone clarify whether the text is the same as pre VU10.1? What I found most interesting is that Ma reserve the right to take out an injunction against you if...
  15. nutter

Problems with my car immobiliser / alarm...

I hope someone can help... (with our wide and varied playerbase, someone must be abel to help...) Car is a 1991 Fiesta RS Turbo Removed my battery today to remove my gearbox. Job completed I refitted the battery and tried to start the car... Nothing! The ignition lights all come on, but...
  16. nutter

How about this...

Ok, so many people who have previously enjoyed EU are now having difficulty in running it in its full glory. Adverts should be sold, ingame on the screens, to PC component retailers (Dabs, Scan, PC world etc) in return for them sponsoring certain lootable items. Items lootable, such as 2Gb...
  17. nutter

Win ALL my EFD (constellation competition...)

I feel that now we have a night-sky, it is only right that we should follow in the footsteps of the ancient peoples of Earth and attempt to name the constellations found in the Calypsonian sky. (Might be fun too....) Please post 8 screenies of the constellations you are naming, one for each...
  18. nutter

VU.10 Content List....where is it?

FPC, can we please have a content list to drool over whilst we wait for the VU to be implemented? Anyone else want this?
  19. nutter

Selling: Appartment - 8H Yuujou Condos, Sakura City

Buyout at 500 peds. This is not an auction, im simply selling for this price. I have had this appartment for a year or so, and never got around to doing with it what I wanted, so it has to go :) Thanx for your interest...
  20. nutter

Selling: All skills & items

Due to RL commitments I find myself having to dispose of my skills and items. Bulk deal prefered, and will give large discount to a bulk deal (PM for details ;) ). Up To Date List and prices and ESI needed are detailed below... This would be so much easier if tables were allowed...
  21. nutter

Fezzas Rentals & Medical Services

I have a few things gathering dust in my storage that I feel others could be getting the use of, and I could be getting an income from. Therefore the following items are available to rent. 2x A105 laser amps (TT+1.75k colateral each) @ 10 ped per day each 1x Dante Blp amp (TT+2.5k colateral)...
  22. nutter

Selling: Skills (on chip) :: Going back t6o noobie level...

Skills (on chip) :: Going back to noobie level... I have sustained a gradual, continual loss over the past few months, despite hunting eco, relying on skills rather than on equipment, selling loots rather than TT'ing them etc. This is not a whine thread, and I have no problem with this loss, as...
  23. nutter

Info: Beat the Market Manipulators and SAVE peds!!!

Ok, bare with me. This might be a bit of a rambling post, but there is a point to it.. I have been playing Entropia for a few years now, and regularly depositing in order to pay for my entertainment. I have not 'invested' in anything. I have bought items I have used, enjoyed and changed...
  24. nutter

Achievement: First 1000m find, and first platinum stone :)

Ok, some may not see this as much of an achievement, but I have never hit a deposit at 1000m before, despite being maxed on the TiK220. A great mining run. Plenty of narc, dianum... First got a 404 ped cumb hof using OF105 with OA101(L) (no screenie unfortunately, but thanx to all those...
  25. nutter

S : ImpEP21

.:{SOLD}:. Here are some details on the gun... Click to enlarge The last offer I recieved was for +9.5k The last one sold on EF was for +9.75k I want +10k Startbid: +9.5k BuyOut: +10k This sale will finish in the event of the BuyOut being offered, or 5 days after the last bid...
Back