Search results

1. xX Gently Xx

New super game...

The Portal Combat!
  2. xX Gently Xx

Question: Chromatophore - new armour?

Hi, Is this a new armour or did I miss something?
  3. xX Gently Xx

Help: I don't have most posting options

Hi, I need some help - since we moved to PCF from EF I don't have the posting options everyone does. What I mean is I don't get that bar with: font choice, font size, insert pic, insert video etc. I don't have the option to post smilies... It didnt bother me for almost 6 months now, but I am...
  4. xX Gently Xx

Selling: 26 x Z1 TT ore finders Tier 0,9 for tier skilling

as title sais sb = +10 bo = 3 days after last bid is made. Regards, Gently
  5. xX Gently Xx

Selling: selling Full Goblin SGA (F) or trading for Opalo SGA

Hi, I want to reasset my assets ) So want to trade my Goblin SGA (F) for opalo sga (tier unimportant), or sell s.b. is +250 ped b.o. is +300 ped auction ends 3 days after sb is made. Here are the stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=106 Full Goblin SGA is really...
  6. xX Gently Xx

Selling: Uber Stripe Sport Shirt with 75% rutol texture

Finally you have a chance to aquire this mega sexy Stripe Sport Shirt with 75% rutol texture and a mellow mandarine color. I would be wearing it myself but unfortunately it is M. Warning: Don't click to see it or you will instantly fall in love with it!!! sb + 100 bo + 150 auction lasts 3...
  7. xX Gently Xx

Cool Aussie

a little for the soul and some Beardyman for the fun of it :) p.s. to me this looks like a very nice future of music )
  8. xX Gently Xx

Should ma, if not already, have unlimited access to our bank accounts?

Should MA, if they have not already, have unlimited access to our bank accounts? ae Be able to just get in our bank accounts and take some money. so all the peds that is owned by a player, will have a a chance to go to MA so they can make some money? I am not sure if they already have this...
  9. xX Gently Xx

Streaker fail hhahahahhaha

loool I still cant stop laughing :D
  10. xX Gently Xx

Question: Attn Marco!!!Woohoohoo beacons should come within few days?

Yea yea Marco promised us that MA will have all the old systems ready before the end of the year, which is pretty flocking close. If before the ny bell tolls we will not be able to go on a beacon mission Marco will be a big fat liar ( I don't care it's ma who is responsible- he should have been...
  11. xX Gently Xx

Selling: A lot of SGA parts: EE/05 sga, ME/05 SGA, Vigi sga, sala sga, goblin sga, pixie sga, FOX ME, A105

Hi, Firsty of all, I'm not selling out couse I'm quitting or I hate the game etc - just need money IRL, and it hurts my heart to sell all this nice stuff, but sometimes life is about making descisions, so I had to meke mine: For sale: Genesis Star Earth excavator ME/05 SGA Tier 1: sb - 2800...
  12. xX Gently Xx

Very nice CND run

Well, after my first uber (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/197074-1335-caldorite.html) I've been going into thick and swampy minus, losing and getting NRF's no matter what I did or where I went, so I sold all my ores/enm, bought 8 oa104's, had a half broken ma105 and another...
  13. xX Gently Xx

1335 Caldorite

Had a hell of a day - been droppin oa105 and ma105 all day long, had 2 mini hofs (XV and XVI), about 8 to 10 globals (lost count) and this 1335 ped cald. Nothing really remarcable, especially these days, when ppl get 200k loots and so, but it's my first loot over 1k after so many bombs dropped...
  14. xX Gently Xx

Info: Items looted from Hydras during this Hydra Event

I would like to gather the info from this Hydra event: So if you know, please post the Hydra number (1,2,3..) soc that looted them and the items inside, and i will update the first post. I am very curious to how generous has FPC been during this event :) Hydras: 1. Art of War: Chronicle shin...
  15. xX Gently Xx

Vote for toughest ball sport ever

I vote this is :D gwJ5_ieVsxY
  16. xX Gently Xx

broken view from mobile

hi, i was trying to see some old global of mine on ET through my mobile, and the pages open only show 3/4 of a page, so for example when i check globals, i can see the amount and time, but not the tipe of ore, because page starts beyond that point. It goeas for every page on site. Pls check...
  17. xX Gently Xx

For the Progressive House Lovers

very fun DJ :)) 8-9m1yTgmqk
  18. xX Gently Xx

Guide programs = mentoring replacement?

The replies to my post in the CRA Armour post got me thinking - could this be the replacement of the mentoring system? I mean, hiring ppl for reward = no more flaky mentors, getting deciples just for rewards, no more fake accounts to skill up and get a gift? Could this be the "improvement"...
  19. xX Gently Xx

Another anti whine thread :)

Gc4HGQHgeFE H8ZuKF3dxCY just to lighten some mood on friday. If you like to whine - then whine, but then truelly enjoy it :D anyway, this dude is one remarcable person, i don't care for his love for Jesus, but damn he makes me feel stupid for every time I feel unhappy about some stupid shit :)
  20. xX Gently Xx

Enough of those 'I play less coz bla bla' threads!!!

Damn yeah, so tired of reading these stupid 'boohoo i play less coz it's too expensive/boring/stupid etc..' threads, I will show you another side of the medal: I frigging love this game. I mostly mine, unamped, and though to some it is beyond understanding how that can be fun, to me it is. I...
  21. xX Gently Xx

Question: Total amount of EE/05 SGA and ME/05 SGA

hi all we have had this discussion a few times in the soc chat, trying to assume how many of these sleek and sexy excavators actually dropped, and how many still exist, because some were eaten by the tiering system. I know that 30 sets dropped during the sga event, and some pieces were found...
  22. xX Gently Xx

Do you think MA loves you?

NO!!! But they love MEEE!!! How do I know? Well, instead of poking around the glory hole, I just streight forward asked!!! And the answer back was typed from the heart!! I could feel it!!! this is the answer: (as you can see, Rechnul go all jelous at the end, he was like "Why MA loves...
Back