Question: Chromatophore - new armour?

xX Gently Xx

Prowler
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff
Hi,

Is this a new armour or did I miss something?

idk, but very nice stats :)

strange,i never heard of this armour and it isnt in the new itemlist as well,
pretty decent stats on it btw

Wow thats funky!

Apparently its an armor that can be colored and textured - crazy stuff :)

Must add that was some 500 agi - intel - psyche avatar, so must have been official sds one. Was too late with screen of ava - he/she was gone

damn, if this armor can be colored, we need to find some other way of warning noobs for the infamous "I can color you armor if you just hand it over to me" scam. Telling them that armor can not be colored is not enough anymore :(

Wow thats funky!

Apparently its an armor that can be colored and textured - crazy stuff :)

Damn, I hope they "improved" their code for armors/clothes etc otherwize I predict a new lag era.

damn, if this armor can be colored, we need to find some other way of warning noobs for the infamous "I can color you armor if you just hand it over to me" scam. Telling them that armor can not be colored is not enough anymore :(

Oh you are so right!
What an oversight if they made this armor and forgot about the scammers that will feed on this. :eyecrazy:

Nice stats considering the MK1 version is only 10 imp 2 acid. lol

Menace

Hi,

Is this a new armour or did I miss something?

This is a new armor, bunch of discoveries since. The Chameleon is for now much like necromancer - and armor we (and especially high level armor crafters) hope blueprints will drop for, but that has not happened so far. And yes, maybe its not crafted but looted.

strange,i never heard of this armour and it isnt in the new itemlist as well,
pretty decent stats on it btw

Bunch of discoveries since then. It seems to be an armor designed for those of us who always wear some kind of armor instead of clothes. Now we can have customized armor too :D

Cromatophore is also actually a good impact armor, more economical than Gnome. And I for one don't see it being (C,L) as a disadvantage - I can now skill colouring / texturing a bit and then use the item up too. No need for a bleacher add-on.

Back