Search results

1. Coelacanth

Selling: WTS: Regeneration Chip VIII

Selling this excellent regeneration chip for the uber healers. SOLD Sorry, this item has been sold.
  2. Coelacanth

Question about shrapnel and markup

I've read several posts on here saying not to convert shrapnel to universal ammo, to TT it instead because you get 101 PED for 100 PED of shrapnel. I don't know if this changed recently, but I put exactly 100 PED, and also tried 100.01 PED (100 PED + 1 PEC) of shrapnel in the TT and it showed I...
  3. Coelacanth

Selling: RARE Makeup and Face Paint Set - 7 Pieces

I have the following spares from my rare makeup and face paint collection that I can sell. The price might seem high, but this stuff is practically unobtainium anymore. Few of these items have sold in the past year; some last sales go back to the past decade even. Don't be a boring avatar...
  4. Coelacanth

Selling: F Armor Sets: Ghost, Hunter, Aurora, Shogun & Random Parts

F Armor Sets: Ghost, Shogun, Gnome, Goblin & Random Parts I'm selling some armor sets I don't use anymore. Please note that some of these sets are for the armor suit collectors only; the protection offered and individual part markups might be quite low separately, but to acquire a complete set...
  5. Coelacanth

Allow map defaults to be changed and saved

Every time I open the map, whether by an action key or activating a TP or activating a TP chip, I always have to click the option to enlarge the map. I just hate the middle option that's always selected by default, as it never shows enough of the map or the areas I want to view in a hurry. The...
  6. Coelacanth

Selling: F Ghost & Dragon & Aurora (L) Sets

F Ghost, Hunter, Shogun & Aurora (L) Sets Topic updated: Dec. 18, 2017 I'm looking for (F) Adjusted Nemesis parts, (F) Liakon parts and Generic Nano Adjuster cubes, those items could be factored into a trade deal. I'd also like a UFO. :) -(F) Dragon set: SOLD -(F) Ghost set, 6 pieces, max...
  7. Coelacanth

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

Some version of this topic has been posted before. I'm interested to know how rare I am. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen this player name. :laugh: Is there anybody out there who has reached level 50 in their primary profession and not yet scored an uber, which I define as a loot with 1000+ PED...
  8. Coelacanth

Idea: More missions to promote exploration and low-level player interaction/retention

Since the early days of this game, when it was known as Project Entropia, I loved exploring this vast world. Back then, you would often find stuff lying on the ground if you looked hard enough; mining tools, barrels of oil, even pistols in varying stages of decay. This made it fun and rewarding...
  9. Coelacanth

Targeting but not shooting

So, I return to the game before Christmas to do some hunting. Something just isn't working the way it used to, maybe it's a known bug, but I wasn't able to search it here among all the other auto-aim and hitboxes-messed-up threads. Previously, I would equip whatever gun I wanted to hunt with...
  10. Coelacanth

Selling: EP-41 Military: Trade for your Generic Nano Adjuster Cubes

I would like to trade this excellent unlimited pistol, recently looted, for a bunch of Cubes to continue upgrading my Nemesis armor set. It will be repaired to max. If you have 35 or more Cubes, let the offers begin. If you have 45 Cubes, consider it yours! PM me please because my in-game visits...
  11. Coelacanth

Remember when mobs ran away or attacked each other?

Who else remembers the time when mobs would sometimes run away from a hunter once its health was reduced below half? Or, when mobs of different species would attack other mobs if they were within the aggro range? Someone commented in another thread something that reminded me of that...I loved...
  12. Coelacanth

Out-of-context "laugh out loud"

Is it just me or does anybody else find it jarringly strange when an avatar suddenly breaks the silence by publicly laughing out loud, when typing "lol" in private chat? I realize this is such a minor thing but it always gets me when a single avatar in a crowd of mutes standing around the...
  13. Coelacanth

Treasure Hunt Event Idea

I was thinking of all the events we have, and how everyone whines about the same people always being in the top 10, or how the events all must be somehow ranked so that players are grouped with others of similar level, and it just occurred to me: Why don't we have events where results and...
  14. Coelacanth

Buying: Generic Adjuster Nanocubes - 5 for 56 PEDs

Hello, looking for a quick sale of your spare Nanocubes? Don't want to wait a week for auction bids to finish, and avoid the listing fees? Sell them to me. I'll pay 56 PEDs for 5 cubes, which is a tad less than current markup--but considering the wasted time and listing fees, might be worth your...
  15. Coelacanth

Selling: Armor Sets: (F) Ghost, Aurora (L)

I'm doing some consolidation of my armor suits; selling off some that are redundant to what I'm already using and/or planning to buy or upgrade, or that I almost never use. The Aurora is a complete 7-piece sets with footguards; the Ghost set is missing the footguards. I'm looking for PEDs, but...
  16. Coelacanth

Buying: Hydra Armor (F)

I might be interested in adding a set of UL (F) Hydra armor to my collection. If you have a set, please send me a PM. Thank you! March 2016: Acquired a set of (F) Hydra (L) from slither. Thanks, topic can be closed.
  17. Coelacanth

Selling: Coel's Antiques & Misc. Sales

These are some items I'm selling as I never use or wear them. I'm looking for (F) Liakon armor parts, Generic Nano Adjusters and 6A plates (and 1 5B plate), PM me to negotiate a suitable trade. Items listed below without a specific sale price are open to offers, and I'll strongly consider the...
  18. Coelacanth

Buying: Looking for (F) Liakon armor: Let's trade

Just throwing this out there. I'm looking to upgrade from my Nemesis armor and have my sights set on Liakon. I will consider trading multiple suits of my existing vintage armor if you're a collector wanting to add to your collection, maybe even most of them. All of the sets include foot-guards...
  19. Coelacanth

Need to loot Improved Lube

It seems the triggers of each and every one of my guns must be getting rusty or something because they keep sticking while I'm hunting, and they'll totally jam up...I'll be frantically pulling that trigger while the mobs get closer, and give the mob several free hits on me, decaying my armor and...
  20. Coelacanth

Selling: RX OpTac X2 Harness (F)

Updated: Mar 2016 Harness is SOLD.
  21. Coelacanth

Re: Misinterpretation of EntropiaLife Rankings

Re: Misinterpretation of EntropiaLife Rankings I'm posting this because it's evident many players use the EntropiaLife site to judge other players' abilities or dedication in-game solely by looking at a total loot amount or overall ranking...even veteran players who ought to know better often...
  22. Coelacanth

Selling: TRADING: Full Vigilante Armor Set for 60 Generic Nano Adjuster Cubes

I will offer a full suit of (F) Vigilante armor, complete with footguards, fully repaired, in exchange for 60 Generic Nano Adjuster Cubes, which can be looted from robots. I don't frankly have the time to grind out 70 of my own, but I want to upgrade my Nemesis set. You maybe don't have Nemesis...
  23. Coelacanth

I need a merchant for stackables & more

I wasn't sure if this would be more appropriate posted in "Services" or "Selling", but it's not just a simple sale topic. I want to establish a relationship with a merchant that benefits both of us. Here's the thing; I mostly hunt and end up with a ton of stackables. I hate dumping it in the...
  24. Coelacanth

Entropia got even more mysterious: "???" everywhere!

So I wait about 25 minutes or so last night for all the updates to download, and finally click "Launch". I see the new login screen, meh...but get a chuckle when the only text I see in the window is "???". "Good ole MA", I think, and their amazing programming. But the joke was evidently on me...
  25. Coelacanth

Kill 100 Daikiba - not working

I've had this mission in my list for ages, and today I finally decided to take care of it. I went to the Bull Pen wave event area southeast of Odysseus Landing and noticed that my "Kill 100 Daikibas" wasn't counting up. I slaughtered my way all the way to the last few mobs of Wave 8 and a...
Back