Fate

2. Me

Me

3. B

haah found another guildmate up here =P cheers alwyn

haah found another guildmate up here =P cheers alwyn
  4. B

5000 Sweat to Uber - Berish's Zero Investing Run

Yep very nice commenting there and very good tips ! i am already busy maxing out shortblade atm ^^ more to follow ! also it is really nice to switch weapons as you said, even tho i didnt do it with a pistol yet, switched most times from my breer to opallo for finishing or to shortblade if they...
  5. B

FYI: Typo @ N00b Corner forum name.

no matter if degatory or not it fits newcomers quite well :) and i dont think anyone who recently started in this game wont see themselves as a n00b either *g but for gods sake i dont care :wtg:
  6. B

Yes, this sounds quite good ;) As you may have not read my starting posts and progress report ima just tell you again that i already own an appropriate finder and have some knowledge in mining already :D of course you are right, mining is only good if you will have a run with at least 100...
  7. B

Return of the TT Chomper Bash, Saturday 6th February

see you there !:yay:
  8. B

Actual Status Report from my actual skill progress ^^ Didnt play alot last days due to some heavy partying ,, heh :laugh: My skill levels 2058 rifle 942 marksman 711 inflict range damage 37 agility 95 hp 25 int 346 evade due to heavy losses and only a budget of not at all 40 ped left im...
  9. B

Update Luck cant be always on your side ! Had expensive leveling yesterday ^^ lost about 30 peds hunting that day but nevertheless good exp. Laser Hit now soon reaching 14. Dmg profession at 11. thinking about doing a mining run again after ive spotted some new territory and got me some of...
  10. B

My own hunting experiment - The cost of a newbie having fun in Entropia

Selling ammunition for 90%tt may make you look like a fool but like a good trading partner ? Anyways ill gladly buy all you have :wtg:
  11. B

well actually it feels like i am loosing my peds mining and gaining some hunting atm but it will prolly switch :)
  12. B

Yesterday nights update Yesterday night i went out again. 3 Big Mining Runs brought me in total back to 50 Ped. Went to grind on some new spot afterwards and went back up to 70ped in a few hours cycling some hundred peds on killing some higher maturity of my fav exo mob xD gonna hunt them...
  13. B

Status Report :))) F After i maxed out the Breer M3a, right before going out on my first real hunt with it, Harmony, a player on the Ranger soc who read my blog here in this forum dedicated his A102 amp to me for usage for free, till i can move on to a bigger amp where i will gladly return it...
  14. B

Selling: Gremlin Shin Guards (F)

TT=22ped MU is TT+5-10 offers plz
  15. B

Selling: Blazar Fragments

selling lots of blazar fragments from my never ending hunt (read thread in n00bs corner) ^^ hoping to get around 10pec/per but it depends on your offer ! taking any serious offers here please ! i have tons of them and want to get rid, crafters speak up :yay:
  16. B

As i always have many blazars to sell i am looking for someone who is interested to buy lots in an area of 10pec/per ! please leave me a reply here with your price i can provide BIG amounts :yay:
  17. B

yeah that beeing said youre really right and i must add i used to play hard grind games in my childhood, so for me its not a big problem to go on a devastating hunt for some hours lined up ! :wtg:
  18. B

my evade is at 310 at the moment, most time at hunting i killed the mobs before they reach me, tho ofc i couldnt accomplish this for provieders, guardians and dominants of exos and daikis! which i all took down with opallo ofc, too. on my way i maxed many opalos and sold them at tier 0.9 for...
  19. B

It is time for sweating to DIE!!

pretty bad idea as it would change the whole concept imho would you also give trial accounts free guns, ammos, armors , vivos, ehhh this can be carried on ... ^^ but i dont understand your reason for this change :scratch2:
  20. B

its hard to say,, any ingame function to express playtime ? i had lots of time recently and i estimate about 40 hours since i created my char. but maybe about 10 of those have been sweatting :rolleyes: but its a good way of skillgain anyway for a noob :wtg:
  21. B

basically i have just cycled alot of ammunition, 500ped was probably wrong as it should be somewhere around 800 ped or more for that skill level ? im not sure tho, i used opallo alot.. but havent got a single global yet ^^ what have you been doing all the time svenn ? at least your sweat...
  22. B

yeah very right,, lol i posted 1 sec after you
  23. B

nope i mean a102 because im planing to hunt with my breer m3a now mainly as i have it maxed, seeing the market a101 is poorly unavailable for me atm with mu of tt+1xx ped ! if there are any trustworthy people who believe in me, of course i would love to borrow one for decay and a little fee, but...
  24. B

short bump and request to all readers of higher level ! hi all. if anyone can provide a good deal on an omegaton a102 amp for my laser rifle i would be very happy. not asking for free candys but feel free to leave me a reply for that, and on my thread too :)
  25. B

Actual Status Hey all :-) Alot happened in the past, and im favoring hunting big time at the moment. Having a total leftover of 30peds, i bought ammo for the whole amount and started naked, without heals, to kill daikibs young and young exos at swamp camp, i also circled around in the mountain...
Back