Search results

1. V

Buying: Dante or Evil amp

Auktuma has stopped playing!
  2. V

Achievement: 500 Globals!

28 globs on EXO that is the actual achievement!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  3. V

Captain Jack's feffoid log

I know this is a bit out of topic, but could you please share your set up against 10k Argos and the "lucky" area where you hunted them, the amount of ammo taken etc. Thanks
  4. V

Argonaut

Ultimate Argo Set Up Hi guys, could you please share an ultimate set up (weapon, armor, medkit etc) what you think it is for lower level players hunting with P5A + 104A or 103A better? thanks for sharing!
  5. V

FYI: -= My skilling study for Eco Hunting vs Mobs =-

Just keep shooting, I know you will be able to do reasonable predictions only after completing at least 50 runs on each mob group using different guns, armor etc. but somebody got to do it and bring at least some sort of information for other fellow players. Subscribing
  6. V

Armax Hof My biggest loot ever

I remember killing armaxes on the same LA with you until they dropped maturity. I am really glad for you! How deep are you into the armax challenge? :)
  7. V

Huntingpartner/team - Longtooth

I would like to join u, just pm me the times when you play so we could meet up ;)
  8. V

Buying: Buying A104 weapon amp

post your offers here or pm me! looking price around daily! can pay a bit higher!
  9. V

Hulk Failing Thanks Hulk :)

A total flop by TAx Collectors! Hulk MURKED u BIG TIME! :yay: And how do u feel today when he took 15k out of your lame azz nose? NOOBs
  10. V

Server Downtime For Release

MORE MIssions! :yay:
  11. V

Predict next ATH and win EFD

Hunting 55490 (proteron) Hunting 66540 (Scipulor) Mining 82560 (CND) It will happen within next 14 days... (Most likely between 8th of May and 12th of MAY) You will see the wise man was right! :)
  12. V

Vigi mining log

hey vigi can I ask you why do you keep your health below te half? is this to do if someone kills u that u wouldnt loose all the loot? or u just cant be bothered?> moreover, I was pked couple times when had only like 1/5 health while hunting mulmuns but lost all stackables... only ammo left...
  13. V

Discovery: Chronicle Foot Guards (F,L)

MLDC HUlkai blizgink savo HOFais toliau! ;)
  14. V

ATH: Ooops, I did it again..

What was them 3 things 1k each? oils? GRATZ!
  15. V

500 fouls, how many bones ????

88 Bones could you please let me know where about (coords) fouls are on TI as I am going to head there in couple of days thanks :)
  16. V

Quest/Missions - A list

Can somebody explain me what is meant by "choosing a different pathway" will this mean that if u choose to do one mission u wont be able to start others? or if you started one others will be locked etc? thanks
  17. V

Server down again??????

can any1 get back in yet?
  18. V

WTF was walking in between legionnaires and drokas so nicelly... obv will be killed when login again... :eyecrazy:
  19. V

FORGET missions! :D
  20. V

u can share them now :P I wouldnt mind :)
  21. V

same but where is the list of updates? :)
  22. V

The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (April 2010)

#4 for this month 106 ped armax cow (TOTAL 490ped) Click to enlarge :yay::yay: Keep Them coming! Happy Birthday To ME! :ahh:
  23. 106 Armax Cow

106 Armax Cow

24. V

My First and Best Pk Hof To Date Thank You For Tax Mister Crafter :)

GZ vnice loot, what a noobhead santa! ON THE PHONE mhuahahaha :D
  25. V

Selling: LOTS of blueprints

130peds for whole lot
Back