Search results

1. Svenn

Selling: Calypso Land Deed and looking to liquidate account at a discounted price

I've got a Calypso Land Deed I'm looking to sell. I'd also like to sell the contents of my account as well. It's about 440 PED worth of items. I'm willing to sell everything in bulk at a discounted price. A spreadsheet with the full list of items is available here...
  2. Svenn

Selling: 60k+ Sweat

Make me offers on any amounts. Reasonable offers only please.
  3. Svenn

Sweat

I've been gone for a month or two and I just noticed here on the forums that MF is back in... and that Sweat now drops as loot? Did they change regular sweating at all? Also, how much does sweat sell for these days? Is it still around 5ped/k or did that change?
  4. Svenn

Land and Housing on RockTropia

Is anything for sale yet? Are there hints of what will be for sale? I wonder who is gonna own Lemmy's Castle? ;)
  5. Svenn

RockTropia Info

So, when the servers come back up, you guys should start populating this thread with any and all info you can get on RockTropia. Important things that I think everyone wants to know are: 1) How do you get there and how much does it cost? 2) Are there new skills? Which of your skills are still...
  6. Svenn

How to get your boyfriend to play video games with you

http://www.stumbleupon.com/to/43fqYl/borderhouseblog.com/?p=1995/t:4bb4e2d28352c;src:discoveries This is awesome. ;):laugh:
  7. Svenn

Fees and MA's Profit

What happens to the fees from depositing and withdrawing? Are those profit to MA or do they get put in the loot system? Also, in regards to these fees... the advertisement that 10PED = $1 is not accurate at all. There is a 3.5% fee when depositing so 9.65PED = $1 for depositing. On withdrawal...
  8. Svenn

Ziplex vs MatterFinder

I finally hit level 1 in Surveying, so I'm looking for a new Enmatter finder. I'm staring at the Ziplex Ju25 (L) and the MatterFinder MF-102 and I can't decide what would be better? Advantages and disadvantages as I see it right now: Both have SIB. MF-102 has a higher maximum depth (323.4...
  9. Svenn

Monster Hunter - Big Weapons, Bigger Monsters

I figured I'd post about one of my favorite series here. Monster Hunter is an action RPG series in which you hunt GIANT monsters (various dragons and wyverns mostly, and some random other things) with overly large weapons. You then use the parts from the monsters you hunt to craft bigger and...
  10. Svenn

Generation 01 Drones

Does anyone know a good spot for them? A friend and I enjoyed killing them, but the only spot we know of (west of Port Atlantis) has a very tiny spawn mixed in with Atrax and Molisks. I'd really like to try hunting them in a larger spawn.
  11. Svenn

Achievement: First 1k Skill

Finally had my first skill hit 1k! And the winner is.... Laser Weaponry Technology! I didn't realize it at first, so this screenshot shows it already at 1025. :) I'm starting to feel less like a newb! :yay::yay::yay:
  12. Svenn

More help with attachments

You guys have been a big help for me figuring out attachments. I'm about to have a little bit more money so I'll probably be picking up at least 1 attachment soon to go along with an M1a. So, here are my other questions: 1) What do laser sights/scopes do? Do they increase hit/crit? Can they...
  13. Svenn

Amps on higher weapons?

Does it make sense to put a lower amp on a higher weapon? Would it make sense to put an A101 on an M1a or M2a?
  14. Svenn

Beauty Guides?

Are there any guides or anything for getting started with beauty? I'd like to get in to it, but I have no idea where to even start or how half of it works! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  15. Svenn

Info: Updated Planet Roster Page and New Guide?!

http://planetroster.entropiauniverse.com/ Is it just me, or did this page get an updated look. AND a new guide to the game?
  16. Svenn

Tie together a team with a player?

Is it possible to tie a team to your player account on Entropia Tracker? I want a quick way to see all my globals, both in team and out of team, in one profile. Example: If I wanted to tie this user profile: http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=129161 to this team...
  17. Svenn

Achievement: My First Global (Team Hunting)

Well, it finally happened! I was part of a global! I was the last of my friends to experience it. Kirb hit a hunting global the other day and Tewfik just hit a mining global while we were out tonight. Then as we headed back to call it a night, we saw a Berycled Guardian and decided to see if we...
  18. Svenn

Question: How to get LAs?

I know that you can purchase them from other players. I've also seen places where people have won LAs? Are these official MA sponsored events that you can win an LA or are these players giving them away? So, just like the title says... what are some ways to get LAs (other than purchasing them...
  19. Svenn

Question: Uses for Apartments

What good are apartments exactly? Storage? Roleplaying purposes? Can you use them as shops? I like the idea of having an apartment, but they seem pretty expensive (and unless I'm mistaken, they require regular payments). I can't justify the expense if I can't figure out what to DO with one...
  20. Svenn

Mission System this week?

They said mid-February for the mission system which, by my count, is this week! Do you think we'll actually see it this week? Also, do they have a usual VU updating day of the week (some companies like to use Tuesday as their update days for new patches, for example)? I'm excited. I can't wait...
  21. Svenn

Question: Detaching Amps?

Hey all, I've never used an amp, so I've got a question. Can you detach amps from weapons and put it on another? If I were to use an amp on a (L) item, when the (L) item runs out, could I just remove it and put it on the next one?
  22. Svenn

Question: Quantity/Quality Slider with Basic Components

What does this slider do when you are crafting basic components that don't have a condition/quality? Does moving it towards condition do anything at all?
  23. Svenn

Question: A101 vs A102

Okay, so I understand that there's a maximum amount of damage you can get from an amp on your weapon, and that the A102 is more damage than the Opalo can handle... But the A101 is ridiculously expensive right now. As in, MU is tt+100 or more. The A102 is tt+15 or so I think? Would it make sense...
  24. Svenn

Compilation of Resources

Hey all, my friends and I have been putting together a compilation of resources for ourselves to keep track of everything EU related. It's still a work in progress, but I figured I'd share it here as it might benefit other people as well. It's mostly links to things on the forums or other...
  25. Svenn

There is way too much snow here.

We've received somewhere between 20 and 30" of snow already. We're supposed to get another 10-20" tonight, and then it supposed to snow again next week! Blargh! However, this is a pretty cool video showing off the snowfall in the area. :) EMhUZAq5IxQ
Back