Search results

1. A

Selling: SI Scorpion, EPI BP, Old Witch's Broom, More

If anyone has a Mr Huggy, or knows a shop with one, please let me know. I don't have much time to play now, and when I get a little time, I'm going to go back to how I played when I first started. Back then, it was just me and Mr Huggy, an SGA opalo, and an a101. Anyway, all the amps and the...
  2. A

Selling: A106 A101 Ares Improved Old Witches Broom More

All amps and Ares sold. I'm going to repost. Old Witch's Broom +150 Novas 135716 50 Blazars 29745 203 Calypso Bone Sample 5123 50 EPI BP QR100 +20 Ozpyn Chon +20 Ozpyn Chon +20 SI HEART +50 SI Scorpion +70
  3. A

Craft Smartphones and Apps

One of the things that crafting needs are new families of crafted items with in-game functionality. And the kind of players EU attracts value information. The basic phone (really more of a tablet, but people understand the concept of smartphone) would just give you a simple screen where you...
  4. A

Crafting Weapons With Higher Tier Levels

I realize there would be balance problems, but consider giving crafters the possibility when crafting weapons of getting higher tier levels...level 1 or 2, commonly, 3, 4, or 5 uncommonly, and higher tier levels very rarely. Looted weapons would still be level 0.
  5. A

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

This question has been bouncing around different threads for about a week now, so a poll, and it's own thread. We think we now have a pretty good idea what this means... So, is this a good move, or should uber hunters be allowed constant TT profit, said profit coming from new and lower level...
  6. A

Is More Communication By MA Good?

I thought we could let MA know what we think of their recent increase in communication, since it seems they read these forums. They have been more transparent, and even answered questions. This poll isn't about the VU itself, but about the communication by MA officials. So what do you think...
  7. A

Loot 2.0 5000 Scout Bot Collector XTs

As a Loot 2.0 experiment, I decided to kill 5000 Scout Bot Collector XTs straight, a 30 HP mob, no other mobs, no healing, no relevant armor, although I was healed randomly by a player a couple of times. I used the TT pistol and a ZX Sinkadus, with a total 65.2% economy rating, plus imp Ares...
  8. A

What's Up With Landgrab?

I don't PvP. but I wondered if someone could give a brief comment on Landgrab lately. A month ago it was all Why So Serious. Now it's mostly Entropy and one House of Gamers. What's been going on?
  9. A

How Do You Feel About Equipment Limited Areas?

There have been three, IIRC, Hunt the Thing, Ancient Greece, and the Hub. HTT was a success. The equipment may have been limited to be more challenging for higher level players. It's been opened up now to all equipment. The Hub is a good idea, there just aren't enough players on Cyrene for...
  10. A

PollDo Strongboxes Need A Downside?

In another thread, FiveDolla suggested players should be able to refine the untradable things that come in the strongboxes for universal ammo. I thought this was a good idea, promoting both economic activity and decay ... everyone wins. But it occurred to me that, if you were a hunter or a...
  11. A

Proposal for Professional Guilds

I am sure that this has been suggested before now, but I propose instituting a system of professional guilds in EU. A Hunting Guild would be first, of course, and it could work like this. An avatar would be eligible to become an apprentice (or some other term) when they unlock Marksmanship at...
  12. A

Colorist Jumpsuit Stage 1 Changes

Right now Caly has a good, straightforward, beginning mission chain that runs from Camp Icarus to Nus Lull to CDF Atlantis and so on. The new jumpsuit mission breaks into that chain by sending new players to CDF Atlantis early, causing confusion for people new to the game. Instead, you could...
  13. A

This is Back?

[/URL][/IMG]
  14. A

The Referral Sysytem is Working Now?

So, is the referral system working now? I've seen some youtube people posting links with codes.
  15. A

anti-amplifier for mining

I would like to see an attachment for finders that decreases finder decay and number of probes used without decreasing depth. This would basically make a finder into a TT finder with greater depth. It would promote exploration of new areas for ores and enmats by small and mid-level miners...
  16. A

Biggest Recent Kerfuffle?

Well, things have certainly been interesting around here recently. So, what do you think has caused the biggest kerfuffle in the last two or three months? The whole President of VR/TP Fees thing? It's died down recently, but it certainly made waves...and multipage threads. The release of the...
  17. A

The Changing EU Economy: An Analysis

In America in the 1920s, over-speculation in the market led to an overheated economy that seemed healthy on the surface because of the activity, but in reality was unsustainable and terribly vulnerable to a crash. In Entropia Universe (EU) the economy has always been driven by players that used...
  18. A

Tabtab Hunting Log

Maybe not so much a log as a summary. A few people have been posting low level hunting logs recently, so I thought I'd go ahead and document this. I wanted to do a long hunt on low level mobs that had good MU loot, and maybe a mission chain. I decided to hunt tabtabs. Toulan has Calypso...
  19. A

Remote Crafting

A crafter on one planet should be able to remote craft on another planet. A crafter on Caly could buy a key from the TT, not crafted or looted, and go to a crafting machine and click a button for other planet. He chooses the planet from a menu, Ark for example. The interface lets him choose a...
  20. A

creature control capsules have been a thing

So, creature control capsules have been a thing for a while now. What do you think, good thing, bad thing, in-between thing? CONTROL, not dontrol
  21. A

Meteor to Kill Whining DINOSAURS!

Yes, yes, loot and Compets and MA is selling things that I don't want people to buy and mining is all different now and I can't sell this so it isn't RCE anymore and Merry Mayham sucks different than it sucked last year and I'm not Swedish and universal ammo messed up my mining oh wait that's...
  22. A

What Easy Fix do You Want Most?

There are some game changes that would be easy to code, a couple of hours at most, but that would have disproportionate benefits. If you had to choose one of these, which would you pick? I deliberately omitted a choice for Other, but you can suggest an addition if you like. NOT make Space...
  23. A

Bone Samples/Bone to Pick

The Calypso Bone Sample/Bone To Pick mission was one of the best components of the newcomer experience on Calypso. It gave new players a mark up item to loot and sell, and helped give them a solid introduction the game economy. The mark up on Bone Samples has declined and stagnated now, which...
  24. A

Isolating the Economy

This is going to be a long post. I've had some thoughts on the economy. Check me on this... VU15.1.1 introduced explosive BP's and nanocubes. I think most agree that the result has been that many to most of the big gambling crafters transitioned to explosive projectiles, driving down mark up...
  25. A

UL Plate Decay?

Newb question.... Does protection of UL plates go down as they decay, like UL armor? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Thnx.
Back