Remote Crafting

Avon(AJ)Jerrix

Guardian
A crafter on one planet should be able to remote craft on another planet.

A crafter on Caly could buy a key from the TT, not crafted or looted, and go to a crafting machine and click a button for other planet. He chooses the planet from a menu, Ark for example. The interface lets him choose a BP he has on Caly, and lets him craft with mats he has in storage on Ark, as long as the key lasts. Caly gets the key decay and Ark gets the crafting decay.

So a crafter can buy or set orders for mats on the Ark auction house, and have them placed in his Ark storage, buy a key and craft, and the crafted items go into his Ark storage. If he wants to transport them, TT them, or put them on auction or in a shop, he has to go to Ark, or perhaps put them into some galactic transport mission system. Whether it counts for crafting missions would be up to the PP. More keys can be loaded in for longer sessions.

This would help hunters, miners, crafters and traders, and the PP economies. Crafting rates on planets like Toulan and even Next Island could jump significantly. It would hurt shipowners and pirates somewhat, but they really need other revenue streams in space either way. It might hurt shop owners on the PPs somewhat, but a rising economic tide should be a net benefit to them.

No. What next? Remote hunting?

No please !

I wish would be even harder: BP should be only craftable at planet where it comes from.

No please !

I wish would be even harder: BP should be only craftable at planet where it comes from.
Agreed
maybe BP restrictions should implement!

BIG NO from me too.

Back