Search results

1. hogfather

Selling: Herman XLR Chulan Edition - Mod ff 4400M equivalent

Freshly looted during the latest Oratan Event, one of only 3 in game. Same stats as the Modified FireForge BGH 4400M (only 2 in game), with 3.060 eco, 129 dmg and 150m range unamped and untiered, but two less shots per minute so slightly lower DPS - and BO. Stats over at Entropedia Can be...
  2. hogfather

Selling: Ancient Red scorpion, Enkidd Howler Prototype

Time for some storage cleaning :) Ancient Red Scorpion T0.9 SB +800 BO +900, SOLD Stats at Entropedia Enkidd Howler Prototype T2.9 SB +1300 BO +1500 Stats at Entropedia Auctions will run for one week after SB's are met, 2 hour snipping rule. Bids either in the thread or in pm.
  3. hogfather

Selling: Ozpyn Force (F,L) Full set

Ozpyn Force (F,L) full TT Stats: Impact: 30 Burn: 30 Cold: 10 Cut: 15 Stab: 20 Shrapnel: 5 Acid: 5 Electric: 15 Durability: 14000 As the title says, got a full TT female set of this stylish and very versatile armor from Cyrene, for only 715 Ped (TT+65 or...
  4. hogfather

Buying: Adjusted Cause & Regen chip VI

As the title says :) Feel free to send offers in PM or add me in game if you have one of these.
  5. hogfather

Selling: Baringer SR51 Tier 5.2, trades possible

- SOLD - Got this long range beauty in a trade but since I am skilling MF lately I am trying to find a better home for it. It's the highest tiered SR51 that I know of, and good tier rates means that it can go further up rather fast. Remaining tier rates: 138,130,110,83,90 Instant BO: 5.5K...
  6. hogfather

Selling: Omegaton M83 Predator UL

* SOLD * One of the best UL laser carabines, with 89.1 meters range and enough DPS to win events or even PK depending on your choice of amplifier. Works splendidly with the new hyper/over charged laser amps, even more so when tiered - and with these numbers that won't take long at all. If...
  7. hogfather

ATH: M83 Predator UL

Never thought I'd post in here, but MA works in mysterious ways... My returns had been abysmal lately, with the shining exception of a 2.3K mining HOF that MA took back in less than a week. Only thing that seemed to be giving semi-braking even returns were my Trooper hunts, so I just kept on...
  8. hogfather

Decent small Atrax spawn?

Since the owners of both the Atrax LA's that i know of decided to keep the high maturities, i'm a bit at a loss for a decent small Atrax spawn to do the missions. Did the first 100 sw of Camp Caravan, but they're really few and far apart, mixed with Cornundacaudas. Tried the spawn between Eurus...
  9. hogfather

FYI: To Project Society

Knowing that you probably don't check all the planet forums, you might want to take a look at something that's giving your soc a bad name and take any action you find appropriate.
  10. hogfather

FPC: Falling off the food chain?

The recent bashing of Hanne (not by the OP) that can be found HERE made me think. As it is logical, we still act like MA/FPC are the one and the same, since that's the way we've gotten used to, and one was born from the other. Thing is, MA's decision to move from planet creator to universe...
  11. hogfather

Oil guzzlers?

Since so many people have gotten their cars - anyone care to give us some oil consumption figures? Be it LT/100km or mpg or whatever. Consumption of oil, over a given distance - say 1000 points?
  12. hogfather

Uber: After the first Hof, the first Uber...

MA works in mysterious ways they say. Or was that God? or both? whatever it is, seems someone up there likes me a bit more lately :yay: Been having horrible luck, then i hit a hof as i tried my luck into crafting OA101's (see here). I was shocked, i was happy, and i was soon pedless again...
  13. hogfather

HoF: OA 101 Light (L) - my first ever

Had been thinking to give crafting a try, having only done basic filters so far. And since i am mining ore recently, i thought i'd try some ore amps for personal use. Only had materials for 5 clicks - and this came on number 5 :yay:
  14. hogfather

FYI: How NOT to get a global

If you want to shoot a mob, be sure to take it down before it has the time to unload all it's loot into storage :mad:
Back