ATH: M83 Predator UL

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Never thought I'd post in here, but MA works in mysterious ways...

My returns had been abysmal lately, with the shining exception of a 2.3K mining HOF that MA took back in less than a week.

Only thing that seemed to be giving semi-braking even returns were my Trooper hunts, so I just kept on them skilling a bit Pyro. Using mostly laser pistols since I started in Jan 2010, I appreciated both the range and the low MU. And the low DPS would keep me in smaller mobs, hence keep my losses down even though I wouldn't have as big a chance of looting something decent.

And then, just as I was about to stop the hunt because the returns consisted mostly of nova...

It did come as a surprise that's for sure. Still checking my inventory every couple of minutes to make sure it is still there.

A big thank you to everyone that added me for congratulations.

Gun will be for sale as I am still some way from maxing it, and a sales thread will follow when I clear my head. [Edit] Head cleared, gun for sale.

Feel free to curse the noob, even though it still doesn't cover what I had deposited when things were better in Greece and I had play money.

Last edited:
Uber gratz for this awesome UL weapon. :)

A lot of these dropping lately... crazy

Big gratz :) nice item for sure...:wtg:

gratz mate!! calytrek ten next :D

Congratulations and a lovely screenshot for you to print out and frame for your wall!

:woot:

Huge congratulations! you can finish this mission with peace in your heart and mind

Gratz! And epic tiers will sell fast for sure when MM is closing in

GZ, great carbine u got.

Congratulations :)

Thank you everyone :D

My Predator is now up for sale. About time it left my cozy inventory and was used to cull the mob population of EU :)

Back