Search results

1. Lysdexica

2. Lysdexica

how excellent, an my 3 claims rot
  3. Lysdexica

was thinkin much the same.. all the depositors have been excluded while any 1 day noob could be drainin the loot pool
  4. Lysdexica

LMAO excellent update.. now logging in is almost like mining :yay: most of the time you blank, but every once in a while u get a lil tiny taste, but not too much
  5. Lysdexica

the one poor clown they leave at the mindark office to respond to these issues while the rest eat unicorn and cruise in yachts an satellites n rocketships looked around for someone to help deal with the problem an came back with NO RESOURCES FOUND HA HAHA HOWS IT FEEL NOW!!!!
  6. Lysdexica

at least 50 people waiting in line to play the same tilted slot machine priceless
  7. Lysdexica

pretty sad, when i accepted the gold card i had to think to myself what are the chances anyones gonna try n steal my account vs how long until this thing breaks/malfunctions/decays past3% and i cant log in anymore WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO MINDARK?? HUH? how much can hookers cocaine an cars cost...
  8. Lysdexica

What does scopes and laser sights really do?

so as i read the posts im left with this conclusion the scopes are so mindark can get a goooood close look at you anus before penetration and the lasers are so they can mark the spot so they can be sure they dont miss?
  9. Lysdexica

Another Little Scammer

let me do the math for the slow kids i blamed no one but myself for my mistake i posted in a private forum asking for help locating another player i expected nothing back i have said nothing but nice things about anyone else involved in the situation you blame someone else for your mistake you...
  10. Lysdexica

Another Little Scammer

i dont see the similarity
  11. Lysdexica

Another Little Scammer

i dunno. it might be a little greasy, but a scam? hardly. what she does is bet.. she bets she can find enough people who assume things are as theyd like them. if they had asked what the loot distribution was and were lied to, thats a scam, tho pretty weak. due to the OPs sleepin at the...
  12. Lysdexica

Question: Feffoid loot - is this normal?

you do a 50 ped run, return, tt, reload, go back out with another 50 ped ammo, repeat. total investment at any given time 50 ped. add to that the tt value when u recycle and your second investment isnt 50 ped really, its tt of the last run + whatever to make the difference. you can roll over...
  13. Lysdexica

Question: To Specialize or Diversify

no one pointed out the obvious pitfall, specialize as a miner an you restrict where you can mine by limiting your ability to kill
  14. Lysdexica

What happend to the Loot ?

lol keep smokin
  15. Lysdexica

is there a skill bonus on enmatter finder 213?

this is gettin more interesting, seems i touched upon a greyish area.
  16. Lysdexica

Mining issue with Update 10.9.0

nope still invisible, no claim rod, i never learn
  17. Lysdexica

does the fix require a download or update? my game launches as normal without sign of update
  18. Lysdexica

much more helpful and much appreciated, thanks guys
  19. Lysdexica

not sure if thats helpful or not
  20. Lysdexica

^^ +rep well said
  21. Lysdexica

Server Downtime for Release

i am my own god, and mindark has made me sad
  22. Lysdexica

so hows mindark fix this? give us back our bombs? make the claims reappear? laugh at us and ignore it?
  23. Lysdexica

just curious what others think. i picked up a 213 finder as i have maxed the emine and 400, the 500 i havent the skills for and its rediculously priced. so i picked up the 213 despite the depth loss from the emine for the skill bonus to get thru what seems to be an expensive lil hump at level...
  24. Lysdexica

yup no claim spike here either, luckily very poor melchi, but mining is bugged, suggestions? maybe its just the III's?
  25. Lysdexica

gettin there, this is progress
Back