Server Downtime for Release

bah i tried RL, the premise was good but they did it all wrong, spawn points are all but non-existent, someones killed all the creatures, all the good spots for mining an crafting are completely camped out, and the economy makes mindark look generous and giving. I know a guy who was a level 73 retired factory worker with a list of skill bonuses that would make ubers cream their shorts an beg mercy at the same time and RL completely screwed him. his armor class completely changed and he was left with soft armor after years of rockin the hard stuff. most of his loot had simply decayed to the point where it wasnt even tt-able which was fine because his software was so full of memory leaks he couldn't remember what half of it was for or even that it was his. despite years of skilling professions such as walker, talker and chewer of gum he suddenly found himself completely nerfed by the good people at RL to the point where he could no longer do any of those things proficiently one at a time let alone all together as he was accustomed to doing. he would tell stories about how back when he was a noob the tax rates on hunting and mining even on owned land was perfectly reasonable and one could typically expect to profit from nearly any venture. Slowly the taxes and decay forced him out of the lil shack he had by his favorite hunting spot, which he told me mattered not since he could no longer afford the license required to aquire new weapons to hunt with, ammo became unaffordable and it seemed RL had nerfed his visual skills as well taking them from acute to nearly useless. All in all he was a lifetime player of RL an his review left me wishing for WOW

thats deep :)

Auction

* Added the column Created on both Offers and Orders tab, presenting how long ago since each items was placed in the auction.
* Added the All tab.
* Removed the Last Calls tab, since it is now redundant; viewing last calls is now the default setting.
* Added dialog requiring confirmation when buying an item with a high cost in relation to account balance.
* Added Next and Previous buttons to enable browsing of 10 pages at a time.
* Added Markup information for entered bid and buyout.
* Added possibility to sort ascending/descending order on several columns.
* Added information to sold and won item messages.
* Fixed issue with faulty help text on Orders tab.

gettin there, this is progress

You're kidding ??

(Please, tell me that's at least an option I can TURN OFF!)

Thank Cod yes you can turn it off .....Im so pleased :yay:

Servers up, Get in there and spend those peds.

Still no fix for my deposit issue MA? 8 days later?

Outstanding service. :rolleyes:

OMG...why oh why FPC why????

Why do i see damage count pop up over my avas head like in WOW...why FPC why? :(((((( God damnit i might get used it, but this is what i dont like about other games...what next...Magic circles ??

That would be MA not FPC that gave you that.

And what about the creating keyboard shortcuts = CTD every 10 minutes?? How's that going!!?? HUH! HUH! Thought so....

*lets the door hit him on the way out*

My claim is invisible!

I cannot mine a claim I just got (luckily only a III of oil) because it is not there! DO NOT MINE

yup no claim spike here either, luckily very poor melchi, but mining is bugged, suggestions? maybe its just the III's?

My enmatter claim marker is invisible too!!!

My enmatter claim marker is invisible too!!! I mean only enmatter claim marker.:scratch2:

All enmatter claims are bugged, they probably tried to change the marker color back to blue from green and did the usuall oopsy :rolleyes:

so hows mindark fix this? give us back our bombs? make the claims reappear? laugh at us and ignore it?

If they fix it before the claims expire, u should be able to grab them... I just logged where it happened

so hows mindark fix this? give us back our bombs? make the claims reappear? laugh at us and ignore it?

what do you want?? :laugh:

you want MA reset all ped cash to be zero?? :D

MA is "god", dont make your "god" sad :cool:

what do you want??

you want MA reset all ped cash to be zero??

MA is "god", dont make your "god" sad

i am my own god, and mindark has made me sad

I cannot mine a claim I just got (luckily only a III of oil) because it is not there! DO NOT MINE

lmao, sounds like the new "hidden features" added by MA =P

Were the update content list post hiding?

South Africa here, I know how you feel. Even a good connection trickles down the pipe :(

Selling peephole locations @ boxes

i've eared that carrier pigeons were faster than internet in south africa
maybe you should buy one or two ? ;)

Back