Search results

1. Xirt Tyreel

Rocktopia TP And Creature Map

Just wanna share my discoveries so far hope you can use it. Teleport Map Creature Map (Not all marked, view below for coordinates) Map not updated with all the latest additions, please watch below for all coordinates All LA´s ive been in have been 0% Tax on both mining and hunting...
  2. Xirt Tyreel

Help: Where can i find some big Bristlehogs?

Anyone who can help? Entropedia doesnt seem updated I just need some high maturity bristlehogs, doesnt have to be max maturity but the higher the better Thanks
  3. Xirt Tyreel

Uber: Atrox - 1633 PED

Were out doing a Atrox run which i havent done in a long time, and already at first kill i got a 14 PED ESI, so though good start, i might break even hehe, got several 20-40 ped loots after that which already insured me profit, and then i killed the last trox before going back and TADA!! my...
  4. Xirt Tyreel

Achievement: Top 100 Miner! Yay

Finally reached top 100 miner list on Entropia Tracker. During this 30 Day period i have not made any deposits. Had about 1000 ped when i got my 1700 ped niks 28 days ago, and thats all thats kept me running in the mining industry. I do not know where all the profit have gone thou... think i...
  5. Xirt Tyreel

So you 1k meter miners, any difference in results?

Just wondering now when you can finally get claims so deep, do your returns look different? or just the same?
  6. Xirt Tyreel

Tiering... A way for MA to get rid of UnL?

Just sat here thinking that isent this tiering thing just a way for MA to get rid of all the UnL items without making people angry by just removing them with a little compensating? Sure this is a slow method, but in the end, all those people who try tiering will not have a second item anymore...
  7. Xirt Tyreel

Selling: Luna Line Corona Set (Pants and Shirt)

Selling this cloth set as it looks excellent :) Startbid: TT+350 Buyout: TT+450 Bidding stops on Friday 28th Feb. Images:
  8. Xirt Tyreel

FYI: Why i always rebomb :)

Well no huge claims but still. :)
  9. Xirt Tyreel

FYI: Xirt --- Miner Helper Tool

Xirt Miner Helper v0.3 Download: http://www.filedropper.com/minerhelperv03 Download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/b028835/n/Miner_Helper_v0.3.rar Download is done in the buttom of the page About: This tool was made to help miners both in ore and enmatter. I basicly just wanted a tool for...
  10. Xirt Tyreel

HoF: 3rd hof of the day! :D

Right this time just a normal hof on 302 ped, got an uber to today on 16xx, and another hof on 425. Going good i guess hehe
  11. Xirt Tyreel

1685 Niksarium!

Just found this one 10 min after a 425 Ped Niksarium: Sweeeet
  12. Xirt Tyreel

My First HOF with MU :D

421 Ped Niksarium. Which is my first hof with some sweet MU.
  13. Xirt Tyreel

FYI: Danish Society -- Recruiting Now

Welcome to Danish Society Recruitment Thread About Us: Danish Society is a newly formed Soc, We are looking for danish people who wants to learn and play with other players from their own country. We welcome everyone who´s interested, veterans aswell as beginners. We will teach you our...
  14. Xirt Tyreel

Achievement: 2 Weeks of luck, Thx MA

Hello Fellow MA players. I have been having a loong break from this game, and i came back to try out VU10. Ive been playing for just over 2 weeks, and so far im loving it. I started out mining when i came back, as i havent really tried it that much. And then the ball started rolling :yay...
  15. Xirt Tyreel

Question: 1K Peds, please recommend amp run.

1k ped amp run. (Results inside p3) Results on Page 3 of this run Hey all, I just finished my 1K ped unamped run on calypso, turned out to be +170 ped. Now i wanna move to testing amps with 1k ped, i know it aint much, but what setup do you guys recommend so i hit just about 1k ped? 1x 109...
  16. Xirt Tyreel

Just wondering..

Hey all Im starting to notice a pattern when i mine on all my runs. Once in awhile i find 3 claims by dropping 3 bombs on the same spot, but these claims are lying in a perfect line, with the exact same distance between them. Is this something you others also find? and how do you react to...
  17. Xirt Tyreel

Selling: 2x Cheap Prospecting ESI´s

As title says i need to get rid of these asap. Prospecting ESI 16.45TT @ 2200% Prospecting ESI 17.67TT @ 2200% I will be online and in Twin Peaks Service center. So you can come by have a chat, im in pink pants. I got more skills in ore mining to sell if your interested in that aswell. Thanks
  18. Xirt Tyreel

CND Secret REVEALED! Why we lose so much

Well not much to say, i cracked the code. Here´s why we dont find anything: Simply, THERES NOTHING UNDER THE GROUND!!!
  19. Xirt Tyreel

Amount of Deposits vs Amount of Types

Ok Ive been thinking about this for some time now, and havent been able to find an answer im satisfied with. Question: You got LA1 and LA2. LA1 Ore Types: Ore Type 1 Ore Type 2 LA2 Ore Types: Ore Type 1 Ore Type 2 Ore Type 3 Ore Type 4 Ore Type 5 Both LA´s have not been mined for years...
  20. Xirt Tyreel

Xirt´s "Go Broke or Win Big" Log

Hello Everyone Im a returning player from long time ago. I chipped out, but now im back and thought id do some mining. I have Deposited 40$ And hope it will keep me running for some time. Im doing this log as i never recorded my stats, so it will be fun to keep an eye on. Stats and Gear...
Back