Just wondering..

Xirt Tyreel

Provider
Society
Danish Society
Xirt Xiatic Tyreel
Hey all

Im starting to notice a pattern when i mine on all my runs.

Once in awhile i find 3 claims by dropping 3 bombs on the same spot, but these claims are lying in a perfect line, with the exact same distance between them. Is this something you others also find? and how do you react to them?

I tried following the line in each direction with no luck. but maybe someone know something? heh

Anyway, as title says, just wondering, as i found this atleast 1-2 times on every 100 bomb run. :)

I have never seen that occur for me before :)

Maybe next time you should carry around a huge amp, and upon seeing the second claim, amp huge for the third :D

Hmm, I always make sure to run far away when mining as I didn't think you could get multiple in the same spot... I guess this lends to the idea that an area could be "hot".

I always rebomb a claim, and most of the time atleast above 40-50%, i hit a second claim. I wouldnt recommend it with amps thou.

Ill get some screenshots next time. But hey that idea with the amp on for the 3rd bomb, is a great idea. will try it

I think mining is mostly random and your results are coincidental rather than pattern based - but keep trying. To convince me that there's really a pattern of this kind a proof is needed ;)

Btw. what happened to your mining log??? It was pretty interesting and it's gone for a while...

I had a little break from mining, and went hunting to try it out :)
But didnt really enjoy it, got a global heh, but far from my profits in my mining.

So now im back mining with different methods. Will see if i can get my energy back into continueing it hehe.

But after this 1k ped run im gonna do with amps it might ruin my profit lol.

I always rebomb a claim, and most of the time atleast above 40-50%, i hit a second claim. I wouldnt recommend it with amps thou.

I wouldn't recommend amps most of the time. However, this would seem like one of the times you might want to use an amp. I would think that you would want to use an amp anytime you felt that the odds of hitting something was greater. 40-50% would definetely be greater than at any random moment.

Ye but i tried rebombing a claim with amps, and ive never hit one yet.

But perhaps on the 2nd claim a rebomb with amp could be interesting.

Back