Search results

1. E

Selling Sweat

What's the best way to start then? Should I just buy an ax asap and start hunting or what?
  2. E

Selling Sweat

I just started playing yesterday and started sweating at the Swamp Camp. After I'd made 1k I tried to sell it for around 5 ped while I kept sweating, I was able to get another 1k before logging off today and I never even got one offer for the sweat I'd made. I was sending a message out once...
  3. E

Models are Translucent

Alright, I found a different install and the only error now is that I'm missing the tou.txt file but the same invisible models problem persists. This can't be right can it? There must be another problem with the program on my computer right?
  4. E

Models are Translucent

That's not my issue, even on the character creation screen I could only make out a faint outline of my character.
  5. E

Models are Translucent

Alright the fix finished but the problems are the same. Thanks anyway for the help but I guess the game isn't for me.
  6. E

Models are Translucent

Alright thanks, it came up with one error ("bin32/stlport.5.1.dll" problem is a "crc mismatch") so I'll try the patch without reinstall now.
  7. E

Models are Translucent

Where do I get the program to validate if my install is working?
  8. E

Models are Translucent

Most of the in game models (characters and buildings) are translucent except for a faint shadow. I've tried reinstalling, I'm on windows vista and my computer meets the requirements, what's the problem?
Back