Search results

1. K

Buying: Montgomery Anabolic UNL

PM me if you have one and willing to sell it, or find me ingame: Cornelis Kees van den Akker Any other UNL laser gun which is comparable in price and dmg/sec is also good. Cheers, Kees
  2. K

Selling: Full Rascal Armor (M)

Selling almost full tt full rascal amor male. UNL! Please make me an offer! willing to sell under mu because of auction fees.
  3. K

Dutch Elite Squad recruiting

Dutch Elite Squad is looking for about 5 new members. Demands: Speak Dutch Be at least 18 years old Have at least 25k skills Leave an application at the Society Terminal, send me a pm on EF or contact one of our members. Cheers!
  4. K

Help: No Login possible after 11.0.8

After starting EU from Entropia Universe Login the sreen (also in wondow mode) just goed black. Anyone knows a solution for this problem besides total reinstall?
  5. K

What happened at t minus 0?

What happened? Did the bots finally get us, did the world explode or was there a meteor? tell me, what happened? :confused:
  6. K

Question: Mentor gifts

As you all know, after the work is done the mentor receives a gift. I trained a few beginners, but always got the well known FreanD Alpha ME. How often do you get anything else. It would be nice to receive something useful ones. How often don't you get a FranD alpha? If anyone is looking...
  7. K

To much sweat

Yes, here is an other thread related to the sweat price. We have all noticed the sweatprice dropping the last few days. Its hard to sell for .50 nowadays. I think that is about the price it should be in order to keep the time needed to get a few PEDs by sweating within a few hours. But there...
  8. K

The insanity of insane HOFs

The laste few days there were some uber "n00b HOFs" like a 2,5k Daikiba Mature and a 700 snablesnot m young. Its great for those who get it, but not for those who don't (yes, like me) Don't get me wrong, i'm not whining. But I think a n00b will be just as happy when getting a 50 ped global...
  9. K

SELLING: 43 armor BPs LVL I-IV

armor BPs included: Pioneer, guardian, bodyguard, renegade, explorer, predator (L), and some more. All for 30 peds, or make an offer on one or more. Send me a PM or find me ingame: Cornelis Kees van den Akker (Dutch Elite Squad)
  10. K

Time is money

Time is money, a known saying in my homecountry Holland. Surprisingly or not, the same counts for The Entropia Universe. It is not rare to me seeing/hearing people shoud: Sellling 5k sweat for 0,65. As we all know, the sweatprice is 0,6 and it will be so for a while. After having sold my sweat...
  11. K

124 hp, without deposits

I entered the Entropia Universe on Boxingday 2005 (26 december). After being born at Nymphtown (not Port Atlantis) I started sweating in that area. After a coulple of weeks I moved to Atlas Haven. I continued sweating and hunting untill I got 20 PEDs out of a snablesnot male young. I repared my...
  12. K

Bad avatar behavior?

Roaming the lands of entropia I frequently encounter some rude behaviour. Although it rarely is against the main rules made by MA, these players taking away a lot of our fun. A few examples of what I call rude behaviour: -Killing mobs with a big gun while a player with a small gun is killing...
Back