Search results

1. S

Question: I keep getting a message...

should have done it Bigger Small update needed MA!!!!!!!!!!
  2. S

Question: I keep getting a message...

Yip i get this too. hopefully ma will sort it out for us lot.... Small update needed MA!!!!!!!! May the HOF be with you all :smoke::smoke::smoke:
  3. S

Entropia Universe 12.6.3 Release Notes

New update today guys and it works for me now thank god as i didnt particularly want to mess about with the settings thanks for all your help:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  4. S

dont think i have the update though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good or bad lol
  5. S

seems like ma has sorted this out as when i tried to download this morning, it went smoothly. yipeeeeeeeee
  6. S

Wish MA Would just sort the update rather than have to alter and change comp system :mad::confused:
  7. S

Ban the Above User!

banned for making us wait...................
  8. S

people complaining on another thread also https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228177-Client-crashing-while-downloading-PP-content
  9. S

Client crashing while downloading PP content

a lot of people complaining on this thread also https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228173-Entropia-Universe-12-6-3-Release-Notes
  10. S

ouch Mind ark please help......................
  11. S

damn wish there was another way, mindark should step in here
  12. S

looks like i will be waiting here on this thread all night. ive posted a suppotr case asking them to read these threads, fingers crossed guys :rolleyes:
  13. S

Help Im on xp sp3, 92% then crashes when doing update. MA Please help...... sort the update as im suppose to meet my society :m8s :( :mad:
  14. S

Failed login attempts from China?

Re AS above :mad::mad: Both them ips for the attempt on mine are beijing and jakarta Good luck
  15. S

Failed login attempts from China?

re SAME :mad::mad: i have had 2 attempts at my account today one was :- Someone has tried to log into your account on PlanetCalypsoForum.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes. The...
  16. S

Ban the Above User!

:lolup: Banned for Banning someone who banned someone:yup::yup:
  17. S

"Operation failed because of internal error."

Aegis mound I cant tp to Aegis mound, i have reported this 3 days days ago, im waiting on reply.:(
  18. S

Where are you frm?

Im from Glasgow, SCOTLAND not ENGLAND:yup::yup::yup::yup:
  19. S

Question: Re Society terminal

Why is there not a section on the society terminal, that you can post a message to other society members telling them about an upcoming hunt or even to wish someone a happy birthday. Maybe im wrong but surely this would be to both the advantage of members and to MA. Something to think about...
  20. S

Re ONE Forum for All

I have reposted this on Entropiaforum, just to compare both. Ok the rep system might not be much, but if an avatar is a complete twat on one forum, and an angel in another then surely it would make sense for his rep to go both up and down. Ok the EFD might not mean much to some people, but to...
  21. S

Re ONE Forum for All

But what about EFD and rep, do you not think it should carry on from forum to forum??
  22. S

Re ONE Forum for All

Its an idea thats all, after all thats what the forum is for:lolup:
  23. S

Re ONE Forum for All

I understand that, but if there is a particular thread/post you want to keep track of you should be able to conect to only one forum and be able to read all threads and posts that you subscribe to. Not just that you get rep and EFD in forums, this should be able to pass onto other forums as and...
  24. S

Re ONE Forum for All

:wtg: Guys and Girls, One Question on my mind. Why cant we have one Forum for all the planets combined.??? I like to go on the forums but i have to log into each one and this is taking in a lot of time. Is it possible or am i just dreaming???, If Dreaming, What is the best forum to be in...
  25. S

Harassment of newbie at Carabok spawn at Celeste Quarry... Ruining New players Experiences!

Tut Tut The decent thing in game is to let the person have the mob, who ran into it first. Zoe or should i say God, I personally think you were out of order there, but thats only my opinion. You would have seriously p****D me of, and most people i know in game. Your guvner or leader of the...
Back