Search results

1. M

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant FULL TT

:scratch2:
  2. M

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant FULL TT

I want to sell an ESI (1250 TT value). Waiting for offfers. PM if you are interested
  3. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please register Leo BlueMan Morosanu' and the team MoROsenii Thx
  4. M

Merry Mayhem 2015

Very interesting info, it seems that this year the MM will be totally different. Thinking on the rules of previous MM events, I am not sure if I have understood correctly the rules for 2015. There are 5 categories. Are those categories restricted by avatar lvl as in previous events? I have seen...
  5. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up 2 Viteazu' Morosanu' Pintea
  6. M

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Is the pumpkin loot pool global for all instances or each instance has its own loot pool? I assume that will be very few 1k points pumpkins. If the loot pool is individual for each instance than a noob adventure ends when the 1k point pumpkin drops on low lvl instance, while an uber can move to...
  7. M

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

Zeus's Spear Click to enlarge
  8. 20070810_104237921

20070810_104237921

Zeus's Spear
  9. M

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

Nice event ....+rep I hope no one claim them yet Rooster Peak Click to enlarge Rooster Peak Click to enlarge Jr Summit Click to enlarge
  10. 20070810_010615968

20070810_010615968

11. MOUNTains

MOUNTains

Jr
  12. MOUNTains

MOUNTains

13. M

NRF - No Resource Found - Mining/Skilling App

Did u download the aplication or just the update. Update archive has the .exe file but doesnt have all the folders. Ex ..doesn't have screenshot folder.
  14. M

Armor Changes....

It will be difficult to determin decay rate now, becouse mobs have dmg interval too. So 10 hits means nothing now ...even 100 hits will make a poor avarage decay aproximation . And will have to start with mobs that make just one type of dmg.
  15. M

New gun in the TT

Im not a rifle hunter and i dont have 10/10 on that wep ..... But that if 10/10 hit ability its ok for skilled player ( meaning that a skilled player will never miss with that gun) ..the 10/10 critical must be a bug ( no way a skilled player will be able to hit critical all the time with a tt wep)
  16. M

Armor Changes....

Yea it's not too clear.. I think i understand that decay rate and TT value right but this is another problem : The amount of decay is based on attack type and the amount of damage dealt Decay used to be based on amount of dmg ... but now depends on attack type too. This could mean that x armor...
  17. M

Armor Changes....

Before VU decay was proportional with protection offered by that armor. Ex .. Rascal on Argo Y ... 1 dmg point at full TT ...x decay 3 dmg points at less TT .... y decay (less than x becouse it's protect u less) This VU 1 dmg point at...
  18. M

Starting PE

I usually download any updates at work, and replace the main PE folder on my home PC. I dont have to install anything. If you try to install then the installer will try to download the game again from MA server. Try to download the game and the updates at work ...use an HDD or burn the main...
  19. M

EntropiaForum Party

...wild party And then MB reminds us that this should be a wild party Click to enlarge .... and girls obey Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge After few relaxing moments ( some food, chat and drink) Click to enlarge ..we had svetlana's fight...
  20. M

EntropiaForum Party

Dance floor And dance had started Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Special effects guy is in the house Click to enlarge Click to enlarge An outside look to the party... we can see the third ghift... Click to enlarge
  21. M

EntropiaForum Party

Nice Party Yesterday we had a great party at MB's appartament. Many EF members had been invited, but first we had to find the place :) Click to enlarge First impressions from the party: Click to enlarge * Everybody had notice Essi's beautiful dress Click to enlarge *...
  22. fight

fight

23. relaxing

relaxing

24. girlsshow3

girlsshow3

25. girlsshow

girlsshow

Back