Search results

1. jena

PE News letter stopped?

Ok I haven’t got a PE news letter since July now I was just wondering if AOL are just blocking my PE E-mails again or have there not been any?:girl:
  2. jena

August News Letter?

Just looking at me E-Mails first time in a while and i didn't find an August News letter from MA, just wondering if anyone got one or its late or somthing :girl: Jena
  3. jena

50 Ð Maff

Got trapped at the raven vally outpost west of argus and got this trying to get back :girl: 2 globals in as many days :laugh: Click to enlarge the Guns an EP-40 and the amp is a 104 almost Full TT :D
  4. jena

80 Ð Feff Global

First one in ages :girl: Click to enlarge
  5. jena

First mining HoF 104 Cladorite

3:00AM out of cash so i go to storage to TT stuff when i found 46 mining bomb at the bottom *what should i do i thought to my self TT or try a little mining* i picked mining and at 4:00AM i got this YAY 104 PED 15th of HoF board Click to enlarge
  6. jena

DNA Picture

Found this picrure on another forum and thought i was post it here for those of you that havent seen it DNA looted :girl: *not by me* Click to enlarge
  7. jena

996 PED Feffoid Berserker

Well my First week in Zychion Citizens is well my luckyest week in PE to date 996 PED 2nd on HoF board Click to enlarge Click to enlarge *Jena one very happy Girl*
  8. jena

Great Night For Zychion Citizens

Out hunting with my new soc just now, we made 2 Globals and then some other soc members not in the team also got some globals very fun night. :girl: Click to enlarge Didnt have FRAPs on so i only got one Screen shot :(
  9. jena

Clearly Marked FAPs

FAPs should be marked more clearly in my opinion it might just be me been a total noob but for the second time I TTed the wrong FAP I TTed my FAP-50 and not the FAP-5 I looted. So what do you think should the FAPs have better markings on them or should MA leave them as they are for the comedy...
  10. jena

Now mobs arent scard

since 7.2 mobs no longer run away when the health gets to low what do you think about this? as a melee user i like it as i dont end up pulling out a gun to finish them off but there also is more decay on armor.
  11. jena

SWAT selling the Unique Item for TT+100000

Click to enlarge SWAT,s selling the one-of-a-kind Sword for TT+100000. Just thought i would let you know :)
  12. jena

Skilling BLP

Iv never used a BLP and was just wondering witch one would be best to skill with best decay, damage, ammo burn Ect.... so with anyone could help please post thank you :girl:
  13. jena

Why Do Men Play As Women?

was just wondering those males out there that play as women Why? and Why also do some females play as males? the only game i play as a man is freelancer because there is no option to play as a women. anyway any Insight on thsi would be nice. not saying there is anything wrong with doing this...
Back