Clearly Marked FAPs

jena

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Swan Jena Buxton
FAPs should be marked more clearly in my opinion it might just be me been a total noob but for the second time I TTed the wrong FAP I TTed my FAP-50 and not the FAP-5 I looted.

So what do you think should the FAPs have better markings on them or should MA leave them as they are for the comedy value?

Yup ;)
I completely agree with you... there seems no reason not to mark them... perhaps by color, perhaps have them look slightly different... but yes, something :wise:

I have a fear of TT'ing faps. Therefor I always equip the fap that I use before TT'ing any other.

putting their stats in the info might be helpful too. That's like selling apartments without putting its size...oh wait :rolleyes:

Yep I agree, I have almost tt'd my ek-2600 several times

Some people have tt'd their mod or imp fap's like this :D

An option to toggle items not sellable could solve these problems though.

Prodiq said:
Some people have tt'd their mod or imp fap's like this :D

Yeah, that's a great idea and it could be applied on all the items instead of only on the faps :thumbup:

Prodiq said:

Everquest 2 just added this feature not too long ago, and it is soooo useful, cuz now i can just go doubleclick-happy when selling junk to the merchants :)

Dont see why not but unlikely that it will happen its yet anotehr of those little things we would all find usefull.

Maby MA should as thecommuntiy about the little changes we want and make a Vu or mini VU devoted to lots of small updates like changeing faps

agreed agreed agreed! this is one of the two reasons why i havnt bought a high end fap yet!

(the other one is because i cant afford :p )

fap-example.jpg

*Taken from e-lite :)

that is actually a very good idea.. all items should be like that.. perm.

Totally agree! I havn't TT'd any good ones yet but, I've had a few close calls.

Nerishimo said:
fap-example.jpg

*Taken from e-lite :)

Yes somthing like that would be great

(got my FAP-50 back :D )

Back