Search results

1. Felix Kiste

Info: Hotfix: Be care upgrading or use a System with more than 30 processors (Threads inclusive)

Hello, as we know Entropia Universe builds up on the FarCry 2 Engine and shares the same Issues. If you want to use any CPU with 16 cores or more, you will be forced to limit your CPU/ Thread count to be under 30. As Time goes on and the Tech does too, this might create a serious Issue for...
  2. Felix Kiste

Selling: WTS: Lotus Arm Guards (F) UL (CLOSED)

Hi Entropians, we had a nice discovery and despite the most of us are (M) we would like to sell this nice piece of Armor. As you can see on the last screenshot, we will share it by inflicted damage. So go for this beauty of Armor, because we will need fresh Peds to grind on for the next Part...
  3. Felix Kiste

Buying: WTB Easter Ring 2018

Hi EU Fellas, WTB Easter Ring 2018 Thanks a Million for any offers, Felix
  4. Felix Kiste

Does MindArk break the European laws ?

Hey Guys, i where asking myself if MindArk dont getting any trouble next for breaking the European laws of trading in case of take and retake money to Russia. The case is Mindark is a swedish company and for all you geography loosers it lays in Europe. Lastly fact is there is a trading stop...
  5. Felix Kiste

PC Keyboard with Entropia Universe Interface

Hi Entropians, after creating a Entropia Watch face i go on to programm a interface for a Strike 7 Keyboard. it owe a extensional screen, which allows you to get fast information's or use faster Macros. Since Madcatz threw out the API codes to programm the Venom screen how you want to, I am on...
  6. Felix Kiste

Entropia Universe Android Wear Watchface 360 G watch R *Selfmade, Beta phase

Hey Guys, I where lucky to get a G Watch R in Christmas sale... :eyecrazy: First it where a blame for a lame System and low usability but later after programming and App downloading out of Goo* Play shop i where able to create my Entropia Universe Watch Face in two Looks with lollipop on it...
  7. Felix Kiste

Uber: 2273 ped Feffox Alpha

After a long way with less loot i did hit these Feffox Alpha :) It where a stack of 227 animal heart oil mixed with 3 ped ammo. Thanks.
  8. Felix Kiste

Help: Massve Sound bug. Anyone else too ?

Hi there , i still missing the whole ingame sound´s since a month. Before i had it too. After an older VU ingame sound disapeared and went back after next. Now it wont go away again. Stay´s now since round about 6 weeks. Its especially EU . newest games like BF4 and so on work all fine. I owe...
  9. Felix Kiste

Buying: Vain Shin Guards (M) UL / Chronicle Shin Guards (M) UL

I own now 5 parts of Vain and my Chroicle Harness. All UL so far without shinguards. So to complete a six or a seven part Set i need one pair of Vain or Chronicle Shin Guards UL. focussed Vain but depends on it l exist any vain shins out of the Fullsets . So go drop a pair for me pls or sell me...
  10. Felix Kiste

Buying: Vain Harness M UL

Hi there , like the title says. hardly i missed the auction in late summer of the freshly dropped Vain (M) UL harness. So now i search for a Harness of Vain (M) exept solo part. Any Information how to reach the auctioneering Player or buyer to know about its for sale longer will be helpfull...
  11. Felix Kiste

Selling: Vain Thighs \ Arms \ Helmet (M) UL and Chronicle Harness (M) UL

Chronicle Harness (M) UL Tier 2,9 Hi there, selling my Chronicle harness male UL Tier 2.9 . you can see it on the Picture Deed s are accepted too, +1440 per Piece. The Vain parts i want to hold longer and go on trying to complete a fullset. Please hold Thread clean. Ty.
  12. Felix Kiste

Bring EU up to Next-Gen Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

Bring EU up to Next-Gen Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One. the new Generation of consoles l have enogh power to run EU with maximum details and full hd resolution. Many People wont like to have a PC. The idea is: Bring out to the game stores a boxed version of EU. Cost like 50 Usd with 250 -500...
  13. Felix Kiste

UL Chronicle male Harness against a UL Vain male harness

Hi there, like the picture tells i know its better to hunt with a fullset :D :wise: i have an simple idea to find a single UL Vain Harness to change against my Chronicle male Harness UL. I know too prices tell there is a diffrence betweenthe Vain Harness for design lootability or sómething . My...
  14. Felix Kiste

Wof Jacket 2012

pls search my wof result in uber loots to have a screen or watch my accout for last uploaded picture & so on . when your intrested take it for the right price its yours within a few hour. can open a sellsthread too than when its needed & im not ok with that offer. ty infront for the pricecheck...
  15. Felix Kiste

Uber: After long waiting here is the full Result of WoF2012 win

Hi, i have to ty Team Dachs to let me have fun on WoF2012. After a good hunt on Kingfisher and big Hogglos we won the WoF2012 event. That was the result of it : WoF Jacket 2012 Marber Bravo WoF edition (2 shots faster than the normal bravo) 1 Skillingpill (i d gifted my creditgiver for my...
  16. Felix Kiste

Buying: personel vip warpflights

hi there , i still search a trustable spacecraftpilot that can whoop my ass out of ark spacestation back to caly . i dont take any [B]shared warp flights [B]! i willing to book it often for use of events on other planets and so on. i often can support pilot with generic fuses . post me @ here or...
  17. Felix Kiste

Selling: Isis LR63 Unlimited

Selling what the title says. Tier 5,4 atm [/URL][/IMG] http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_LR63 these nice lvl 37 min. UL SIB maingun helped me well for WOF 2012 and did born a marber bravo wof edition t5 for me . Here you can edit your personal stats with 5 tímes...
  18. Felix Kiste

Selling: Isis LR63 Unlimited Tier 5,4 SIB Weapon

Hi there , im not in a hurry but all is to sell for the right price. I dont want to stop EU, no fear. These nice Mainshooter maked me WoF 2012 champ. Slowly im far above the minimum neaded level and i can start to use nonsib guns eco too . Thats why i decided to give you all a chance to bid...
  19. Felix Kiste

Question: Vain or Cronicle shin s Male UL onlyones in the fullsets around or do exist some seperate ?

Hi there, vain and chronicle male ul shins only two times sold ? means they are unique ? any single shins of it around ? ty for the help infront
  20. Felix Kiste

Selling: Fast sell discount on male Angel shins UL t1.6

hi there i have to sell shins of angel male UL fast. SB=tt+900Ped BO=tt+1100Ped normal mu is tt+1415 ped! these auc is timelimited & can be removed every time. a hint : auc time l be not a full day !, also bed fast! ;)
  21. Felix Kiste

Question: Where are now all the isis lr63 UL gone ?

hi there , at the last few days EU changed a bit. dunno what happened exactly ,only speculations about it, atm .(mass ban) theme : Where are now all the isis lr63 UL gone ? i know about a person had one . (tier 6+) he asked me infront a month if i know some else with one . only other one i...
  22. Felix Kiste

Nead help to find the Vain feet male UL Seller from auc in April 2011!

hi there , on my big removal i was able 1 day to log in at a friends pc , there i ve seen a person that tried to sell vain feets UL male in auc. as i found it before around 2 weeks i wasnt able to buy that in 1 houre rest time, but still wanted . i writen his name in an text document to...
  23. Felix Kiste

GTX 580 phantom crashes on EU & shows fragments ... HELP, REALY NEADED !!!

hi there , i buyed before 3 month an gtx 580 phantom + energy supporter 780 watt after i installed it, i got some graphic issues every time after 10-20 minutes .(never OC) when i minimise & recise EU the bug is gone for around 5-10 minutes but than it returns . the card was backsended by me...
  24. Felix Kiste

Buying: Buying Chronicle or Vain Male UL Shins, Thighs, Gloves, Helmet & Shoes.

Hi There Parts are sorted after priority i nead them 1 . UL Helmet Vain Done 2 . UL Vain or Chronicle shins neaded longer 3 . UL Vain or Chronicle feets on trade 4 . UL Vain or Chronicle gloves neaded longer Pls listed parts only. NO FULL SETS! ty
Back