Dominant
Society
C.R.T.
Selling what the title says.
Tier 5,4 atm
showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_LR63

these nice lvl 37 min. UL SIB maingun helped me well for WOF 2012 and did born a marber bravo wof edition t5 for me .

Here you can edit your personal stats with 5 tímes enhancer sockets in use :

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

No threadpostbids acepted. Only bids per personal mail, please.

feel free to bump ;) ty

SB= tt+39k peds bo is longer tt +42 k peds

BO are only my selfcosts for gun & the Tierupgrades i did.

AUC runns out in 24 houres after SB had met, to beware of robbers of my sell.
SB l be only ACCEPTED after i d seen your peddies/deeds in a tradewindow to beware of fakebidders.

Only Pure peds pls, or
deeds can be a part of the trade.
Accepting only the actual marketup for deeds!

1350 ped per deed *05.05.13

GL on bidding & have fun with my baby after .

Last edited:
:bump: for that great gun traveled with me RT & d make me able to stay there a few days without getting trouble to find a weapon in auc!

:bump: for that nice 2x ingame maingun UL.
put in 3 times dmg enh & it will be better than than LR 66 (L) with crazy mu of 220 %!!!

Last edited:
FRIDAY GOOD LUCK BUMP
Hof big and keep it Felix ;)

:bump: for one of the best damage spree weapon (157,5 damage per shot x 41 hits in a minute +shear 900 you can hit crits up to 420 damage in a single shot :D)
to blow Ubers out of their pro armor.
:p
feel free to bump, and have a nice weekend

:bump: whats up guys ?such a nice weapon to be uber @ lvl 37 laser min isnt intresting that i get that low respond now ?. omg . peeps dont know its best choice for a pew pew gun up to lvl 100 from lvl 37 ... thats a long way like 3-4 years .
so go on and save a big MU bunch & get the ability to stay whereever u like without getting trouble to find a new L gun ...

Try lowering the starting bid, With an auction without a time limit you can go with a lower starting bid and people will bid it up to the point of where both are happy with the sale :)

I have edited this post, I originally wanting to give feedback and insight on the target market but after some thought i actually don't class myself as the target market, I have now removed my comment as it is out of context.

Last edited:
that gun would also make a sick pvp gun tierd up dmg enhancers....

if you read original post he said the tier costs included on purchase perhaps? would definitely be good in the long run for events etc... give you a chance.

but then again there are many L but with Unl no mu for a amazing gun.

and if you can afford this gun you can afford the ped card balance ;)

A ped card balance is something i think every player should be aware of so for the players that are unaware of this here is an explanation, This will only apply on brake even or profit situations it will not apply if your playing with negative expectations. No matter how big the ped card if your playing with long term negative expectations then your going to go broke eventually.

A ped card balance is needed to sustain your hunting through bad runs, A ped card balance is like poker for example where you need 30-50 times the buy in so you don't go broke long term.
The same apply's to a ped card when hunting , mining or crafting. In hunting you will need allot more than the cost of the mob in order to hunt without going broke, The bigger the mob the bigger the required ped balance witch will allow you to survive the fluctuation in the mob return.

Here is an example of what i do, When hunting an approximate 1 ped mob like argo's at 300 HP.
I multiply the mob cost by 100 (This is like a poker big blind where you always want 100 times the big blind for your buy in) witch will be 100 peds, I then multiply that by 50 (This is the same as multiplying the buy-in).

So i end up with a 5k ped card for a 1 ped mob, I then have to add more peds to cover anything else in the game like fuel or another type of purchase as the 5k is for just hunting the argos.

As i said this is just what i do because i like to be sure, I am not saying you can't hunt with a lower balance or anything :)

Sorry to hijack your post a bit here but i just think players should be aware of the gambling strategies needed for this game so they don't play it for a while go broke and leave saying its too expensive.

Last edited:
Try lowering the starting bid, With an auction without a time limit you can go with a lower starting bid and people will bid it up to the point of where both are happy with the sale :)

I have edited this post, I originally wanting to give feedback and insight on the target market but after some thought i actually don't class myself as the target market, I have now removed my comment as it is out of context.

no fear i dont trouble for out of theme posts .

that gun would also make a sick pvp gun tierd up dmg enhancers....

if you read original post he said the tier costs included on purchase perhaps? would definitely be good in the long run for events etc... give you a chance.

but then again there are many L but with Unl no mu for a amazing gun.

and if you can afford this gun you can afford the ped card balance ;)

yeah . i d payed a big bunch of RL money to save mu .
it was sucsessfull.
only trouble i ve now i get less skills . after MA where lowering the uselevel of nonsib guns . Means im lvl 57 . gun says now im lvl 79 índirectly.

Last edited:
Deleted post. No need for longer mem is out

Last edited:
so im sorry for doubleposts admins . had to clear it up ;)
so also a fresh bump for that nice mainshooter
:bump:
so bro´s and sis have a nice weekend
(sb lowered and a bo is added too )

A ped card balance is something i think every player should be aware of so for the players that are unaware of this here is an explanation, This will only apply on brake even or profit situations it will not apply if your playing with negative expectations. No matter how big the ped card if your playing with long term negative expectations then your going to go broke eventually.

A ped card balance is needed to sustain your hunting through bad runs, A ped card balance is like poker for example where you need 30-50 times the buy in so you don't go broke long term.
The same apply's to a ped card when hunting , mining or crafting. In hunting you will need allot more than the cost of the mob in order to hunt without going broke, The bigger the mob the bigger the required ped balance witch will allow you to survive the fluctuation in the mob return.

Here is an example of what i do, When hunting an approximate 1 ped mob like argo's at 300 HP.
I multiply the mob cost by 100 (This is like a poker big blind where you always want 100 times the big blind for your buy in) witch will be 100 peds, I then multiply that by 50 (This is the same as multiplying the buy-in).

So i end up with a 5k ped card for a 1 ped mob, I then have to add more peds to cover anything else in the game like fuel or another type of purchase as the 5k is for just hunting the argos.

As i said this is just what i do because i like to be sure, I am not saying you can't hunt with a lower balance or anything :)

Sorry to hijack your post a bit here but i just think players should be aware of the gambling strategies needed for this game so they don't play it for a while go broke and leave saying its too expensive.

You should start a thread in the hunting section titled "How To MAKE Peds Hunting" and put this post in it. I used this same formula when I hunted, to manage my peds for hunting. The only thing I would add for new players is that YOUR DODGE RATE IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! You can make profit hunting at lower levels, fact is I did it and these are 2 key parts in the formula for hunting that I used (the rest will not be disclosed on an open forum).

time to shoot it down to 3% condition limit :cool:

hehe yeah Dex im on it . 4,4 k ped tt left now . :bump:
*to all bidders per pm i dont accept any bids lower than tt+39k. i have one buyer bid me tt+39k peds but he needs to free up peds before. idk how long it l need for em , so take your chance & overbid when you can !

:bump: come on guys, i dont want to sell but i need that Ped s for my self-reliance :wtg:
*tt=2300 ped
SB & BO tt+39k

Last edited:
closed
for the next few weeks gun is @auc now . have fun on bidding

Back