Search results

1. Monstrowhale

Selling: Calypso Land Deed (CLD)

Selling 15 CLDs @ 1430 each I will discount to 1425 each, if all are sold in one transaction. :eyecrazy: Pure PEDs only. I only log in briefly to check things, so please PM if you want to arrange a time to trade. Thanks!
  2. Monstrowhale

Selling: Sig: Cld

Selling 15 CLD @1430 each Please contact me via PM to arrange ingame sale!
  3. Monstrowhale

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Edit: Sold
  4. Monstrowhale

PC: (L) Supremacy etc

I haven't been on in ages so, if it possible, I would like a pricecheck on these, to see if they are worth anything 73 Shadow Arm Guards (M,L) 1 19.13 PED CARRIED 78 Supremacy Foot Guards (M,L) 1 65.08 PED CARRIED 79 Supremacy Helmet (M,L) 1 88.27 PED CARRIED 86 Vain Shin Guards (M,L) 1 138.69...
  5. Monstrowhale

Selling: Zero Legend Business chinos (M)

Selling my pants :)
  6. Monstrowhale

Selling: Fire Forge BGH 4400

Almost full TT = 93.92PED Looking for TT+550 Thanks :)
  7. Monstrowhale

EntropiaForum Comic Competition Champion

Had a day off yesterday and felt artsy, so already done with mine Took some time though ;) The theme is along the lines of "what goes around, comes around" :laugh: Enjoy!
  8. Monstrowhale

Talented musicians

Just had to share these gems of amateur music vid making, can't stop laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWV_2DV-ss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY
  9. Monstrowhale

Uber: Mining Guide

Click to enlarge :cool: Just kidding, but amusing stuff nonetheless But on a more serious note, I got my first mining uber this week, not anything gigantic, but still an achievement: XXI Belkar 1504ped. Click to enlarge Feels great, especially since I started mining full-time, because hunting...
  10. Monstrowhale

Selling: Supremacy (M) harness - trade!

Time to barter! Looking to trade Supremacy (M) harness for a few Shadow (M) parts or similar!
  11. Monstrowhale

Dr.Uhmmm Log 2

I wish to jump the bandwagon and sell my copy of the magnificent Dr. Wateverhisface is Log part 2. I expect grand offers via PM :)
  12. Monstrowhale

Salamander (M), ML-35, MaddoxIV, Dante, EK-2600, Armor Plating etc.

Selling some nice equipment here. PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) 1) 1x Salamander (M) Helmet: +1600; SOLD 2) 1x Salamander (M) Harness: +1650; SOLD 3) 1x Maddox IV Pistol: +600 FOR SALE 4) 1x Fi/Ra/Co Dante: +900 SOLD 5) 1x Fi/Ra/Co...
  13. Monstrowhale

Ml-35 For Sexy Sale

Looking for offers on my ML-35. It is in ammuculate condition. 2 owners since looted. Superb firepower and looks sexy. I am in no hurry to get rid of it so I do not want any ridiculous offers of prices from 2 years ago. Accepting the offers preferably via PM, but I dont mind posts here either.
  14. Monstrowhale

Buying Jizz

My friend is looking to celebrate his birthday with style, so I am buying some potent jizz by the gallon, upon his request. I get comission and all. Marco loves it.
  15. Monstrowhale

current ML-35 price

simple as, what is the price for ML-35 these days?x
  16. Monstrowhale

time frame for moolah

havent been around for quite some time and quite honestly dont remember the correct section for this, but hoping this section would get me a quick reply - mods move it if ya like. Anw, I just want to know the approx time frame for money to come through from a withdrawal (first one) and wanna see...
  17. Monstrowhale

S: Rugaritz

Selling a small qty of ruga ingots, PM with offers x P.S. SOLD
  18. Monstrowhale

PC: ML-45 vs ML-35

price check for the two of these, ML-35 & ML-45. interested in the price levels, so as to see the likely price difference between the two
  19. Monstrowhale

Buying ML-45 (If found, WTS ML-35)

As title says, I am looking for ML-45 and if I get an offer for one, then I am also selling ML-35. Thanks P.S. can also trade the 35 for 45+peds i suppose
  20. Monstrowhale

This really sucks... or does it?

Click to enlarge P.S> uhh ignore rest of text except the yellow one. oh and it isss ---sexuuuuaal--- ffs :/
  21. Monstrowhale

S: Salamander (M) Harness

I am thinking about selling this, so PM me with your offers, if interested. I'm a one legged robot-war veteran so make the offer good ;)
  22. Monstrowhale

katsuichi + some skills

Katsuichi determination 1150 LB skills 900 something plasma technology skill need few pedz omf ;)
  23. Monstrowhale

B: Ml-35

PM me with offers :P
  24. Monstrowhale

Selling: The one and only UBER ESI

I am now selling the full uber TT ESI of 1250 PED, which, as kindly tested by Stryker himself, holds ALL of 10K skills (10190 to be exact). Instead of buying 110 single-use ESIs and using the implanter 110 times, it all can be done in one go. This can come very very handy if you are selling...
  25. Monstrowhale

Uber Atrox & Uber ESI

I don't usually post globals and stuff alike, but I've been in Entropia for almost a year now, in two weeks, and this is my first HOF. I've been chasing it for some long that I didn't even expect it, anything of that magnitude especially. Anyway, I was just out to hit some bots and decided I...
Back