PC: ML-45 vs ML-35

Monstrowhale

Dominant
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Monstrowhale
price check for the two of these, ML-35 & ML-45.
interested in the price levels, so as to see the likely price difference between the two

It's a funny thing with these two, the price keeps fluctuating. At times the 35 is more expensive, then the 45 is.
I think the 45 is more rare, but also less wanted (less eco, less dmg/sec, really only for PK'ing and tagging), so it kinda evens out. The 35 goes for crazy amounts atm, even as much as 10k. And I don't think the 45 will sell for much less.

HTH,

ML-35 goes around 10k (with some resseller lift of prices)
ML-45 will (imho) always be 2k less

wow. i would have thought around +7.5k thats already over double the price from last year.

I recently sold a ml35 about 5-6 weeks ago for tt+9k and I thought it was a great price on my part, now it seems they are going for +10-11k should of held out longer :laugh:

I recently sold a ml35 about 5-6 weeks ago for tt+9k and I thought it was a great price on my part, now it seems they are going for +10-11k should of held out longer :laugh:
The only time you shoul sell your better looted items is when you are quiting the game.

hmm was considering selling my camo better not then

The only time you shoul sell your better looted items is when you are quiting the game.
True. Otherwise (unless when consciously upgrading), you will always need something to replace it, and it will always be more expensive still.

Back